Chapter 7

When (Y/n) awoke from her sleep, which was not riddled with dreams this time, they were inbound to Coruscant. She fixed herself up before exiting the room and making her way to the cockpit. When she walked in, she heard the captain talking to Anakin.

"Coruscant. The entire planet it one big city. There's Chancellor Valorum's shuttle" he said, motioning to a floating landing pad. "And look over there. Senator Palpatine is waiting for us".

They landed the shuttle, and opened the landing bay door. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan walked out first, followed by (Y/n) and the others. Chancellor Valorum stood next to Senator Palpatine with his bodyguards on all sides. The Jedi bowed to the Chancellor, and Anakin followed suit, copying what they were doing. They stepped aside for the Queen to speak to the Senator and the Chancellor.

"It is a great gift to see you alive, Your Majesty" the Senator said. "With the communications breakdown, we've been very concerned. I'm anxious to hear your report on the situation. May I present Supreme Chancellor Valorum."

"Welcome, Your Highness. It's an honor to finally meet you in person." The Chancellor said.

"Thank you, Supreme Chancellor." Queen Amidala said and they began walking towards a shuttle waiting for them, her handmaidens and Anakin following.

"I must relay to you how distressed everyone is over the current situation. I've called for a special session of the Senate to hear your position." Chancellor Valorum continued.

"I'm grateful for your concern, Chancellor" the Queen responded, and she spoke to Senator Palpatine while they walked. Chancellor Valorum stayed back with the Jedi for a moment, and Qui-Gon spoke.

"I must speak with the Jedi Council immediately. The situation has become much more complicated."

Anakin, hearing this, stopped walking and turned around to face them with a confused look. Padmé looked back at Anakin and told him to follow them. Qui-Gon gestured for him to go with them. He boarded the shuttle next to Jar Jar, and the speeder started up and flew off, leaving the Jedi and the Chancellor on the landing platform.

"You must be Padawan Galad" the Chancellor asked, looking at (Y/n).

"Yes, I am, Chancellor" she responded.

"Thank you for getting the Queen here safe" he told her, showing his gratitude.

"Of course, it was my duty" she said, and followed the other Jedi to their own shuttle that would take them to the Jedi Temple.

~~~~~~~~~~

Getting off the shuttle, (Y/n) was greeted by her Master, Plo Koon. She smiled at the sight of her master.

"(Y/n), welcome back. How was your mission?" Master Plo asked, his deep voice familiar to (Y/n).

"We successfully brought the Queen to Coruscant, safe and sound, Master" she responded.

"Your padawan did an excellent job." Qui-Gon spoke up, and (Y/n) was surprised that he thought this.

"That is good news. Now, you must report to the Council. Come." Master Plo said.

The four Jedi walked through the Temple, soon reaching the council room where the master Jedi were waiting. Master Plo returned to his seat on the Council, ready to hear the report.

"Padawan Galad. Glad to hear your mission a success, it was." Master Yoda spoke after they bowed before the Council.

"Thank you, Master Yoda. I am glad I was able to help the Queen in such a way" (Y/n) responded, then Qui-Gon spoke, giving his part of the story, telling about the attempt to kill them, and ending with the mysterious hooded figure that attacked on Tatooine.