Chapter❤️47❤️

No one's pov;

"Nanun ya jusu nwiko yah!"

Namjoon had already scrambled out from mansion to Jungkook's relief for now, pheww~

Now it was only Jungkook, Taehyung and twins and of course the three butlers.

The littles were dancing on nursery rhymes, happily jumping around while Jungkook was sitting across the sofa, watching them having fun.

"Maji mwonne yeh!"

Jungkook laughed all alone at miss pronounce words of littles.

"TaeTae, MaMa shwo you' bunbun like me." ChimChim tugged both his brother's clothes, swinging his bun left and right.

Both nodded and copied him, "Salang salang!" They jumped up.

Standing in a line, Jimin first, Mark second and Taehyung in third; they made sounds like train and started circling Jungkook whose cheeks hurt from how much he had been smiling like an idiot.

"Hyungie, jooin ussss!" Jimin yelled.

"POOPOO!"

Jungkook chuckled and stood up, then ran after them, staying behind Taehyung.

"Whel tlu hyungie?" Little MaMa asked, "umm I don't know, wherever this train stop at." Jungkook shrugged.

"Otay, les gwoo!!!" Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook's chest swell with pure affection, as he flowed along with littles.

The littles waddled towards the drawing room, letting out these cute train sounds, so adorable as the eldest kept smiling.

•••••••••••

Jisoo was in back stage, a sudden show was held in KBS and they had to attend this on behalf of their agency.

She was exhausted, taking deep breathes as an female staff wiped her sweats with tissues.

She gestured to drink water to one of staff, but before the staff could go a bottle of water was already in front of her face.

Jisoo thanked the person, taking the water bottle before gulping down a good amount of water.

"You okay?"

Jisoo looked up, she blinked, nodding as she scooted far one the Chaeyoung took seat beside her. She told the female staff to go and look after Jennie and Lisa.

"mm."

They sat in silence, "I have an appointment next week." Chaeyoung said quietly, breaking the thick silence between them.

Jisoo looked at her, "For what?" She asked monotonously, "Therapist." Her band mate answered quietly.

Jisoo hummed, "I'll be there for you."

To say Chaeyoung was shock understandable, her wide eyes staring at Jisoo who smiled at other's cute reaction.

"I forgive you, Chae. But you have to earn me and my love." Jisoo said softly, she leaned forward only to press her lips against younger's for a short moment.

Chaeyoung was like her life had left her body. She was still frozen even when Jisoo left.

A hand placed over her shoulder, she slowly turned her head to her left. A girl; long straight hair covering her face, giving ghost vibe yet Chaeyoung was too into what happened just a while ago.

"HOORAYYYYYY!!!!" Chaeyoung's fist met air, as she jumped up in full joy. With a bright smile plastered on her face she ran away.

The ghostㅡ aka Jennie pulled her hair back, her ears still ringing cause of Chaeyoung's sudden burst.