Chapter❤️48❤️

No one's pov;

Lord, in the name of peace please someone save him!

Youngjae nervously smiled at the male who was his boyfriend, smiling wickedly at him.

"Hmm what was his name, babe?" Hoseok asked, voice dripping dominance and a bit of jealousy.

A; a bit? Hoseok was burning in jealousy!

"No one, Seokie." Youngjae cutely shook his head, if Hoseok wasn't jealous he would've squish his cheeks for being this cute.

But no, not now.

"Lying babe." Hoseok smirked, he flexed his arms, showing his perfect veins, leaving Youngjae a gulping mess.

Hoseok walked closer to older who gulped hard. He pulled his tank top over his head, Youngjae gasped covering his eyes in instant.

Hoseok laughed, "C'mon it's all yours. But right now tell me his name." He forced.

"His name is Kang Yo Han, I swear he was just my college crush, nothing else." Youngjae said as fast as he could.

He was met with silence, he was about to uncover his eyes when he felt hot breathe hitting his face, he gulped knowing the male was right in front of him.

"A college crush with whom you are still in contact, huh?" Hoseok took his both hands, he smiled seeing how elder's eyes closed shut, nose adorably scrunch.

"N-No, h-he just wanted s-some help f-from me-" Youngjae gasped once again when his palms met with younger's abs.

He sweated in nervousness, "Sure, and he sending you heart when it's only me who can send you heart emojis." Hoseok sneaked his one hand around elder's waist, pulling him closer.

It left the doctor breathless, he couldn't help but let his hand roamed over younger's hard chest and abs. "Feeling my body, like it, babe?" The idol husked near his ear.

Youngjae nodded, "very m-much."

Hoseok chuckled, "But I'm still angry, you won't talk with him again. You have me, your hot boyfriend. If you ever try to look at other males or him, I will wreck you up." He pressed his body against himself more.

The possessiveness made something inside Youngjae as he slowly opened his eyes, and gulped, "Promise." He quietly said, "good." Hoseok hummed.

"Will you make love with me?"

Hoseok smiled, "Only if you want to, babe. I'm not forcing you." He pecked his forehead.

"Can we now?"

Hoseok chuckled, "Okay, my love." He leaned forward and claimed elder's lips.

A; go go wreck him!
Jk; when is my turn?
Nj; after your dead! *kick his ass*
A; shut up both of you, let me watch this live porn *🍿*
Jk+Nj; Shameless horny fucker.
A; *smiles wickedly* remember my bros, in this world I'm the one who decides your fate.
Jk+Nj; aw how cute our author is *fake acts*

_

"Can you go away now?" Yeonjun glared up at the taller male, who cutely showed his dimples, "Why? I'm just helping you, hyung." Soobin cutely blinked.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes, "Go or else-" the little male grabbed a scissor from desk and showed him, putting on a scary expression.

Soobin's eyes widened in fear, "Okay fine!" He put his hands up and ran out of Yeonjun's cabin.