Chapter ❤26❤

No One's POV

Taehyung was looking outside through window, nose was pressing against it. Looking at tall buildings, people walking in sides, riding bicycles.

He was looking like a child who was going out for first time.

Jungkook smiled, and diverted his gaze on road again. He was currently driving.

"Flower, where to first?" Jungkook asked, turning his car left.

Taehyung didn't answer.

"CAKE SHOP!" He suddenly yelled, making Jungkook jumped on his seat.

"What?!"

"Hyung, hyung there's cake shop." Taehyung turned to him, pointing outside of car.

Jungkook pressed the breaker with his feet, and looked at where the male was pointing.

"You want to eat?" He asked younger who nodded his head in reply.

"Okay." Jungkook said and parked his car at side.

After parking Jungkook got out from car and went to passenger side.

Taehyung was jumping on seat, Jungkook chuckled and opened the door of car. Taehyung stepped out, and let other to closed the door.

"Yah! Don't go, there's cars running." Jungkook held him back when he was going to run on road.

Taehyung pouted.

The cake shop was on other side of road, so they have to cross it where cars were on full speed and here his assistant going to run without looking around.

He looked around, cars were mostly coming from left. Without thinking anything he picked younger up who yelped and immediately wrapped his legs around older's waist and arms around his neck.

Jungkook grinned mischievously and started to walk, lifting his left hand towards the cars to stop which the drivers did.

Once they reached on the other side of road, Jungkook put him down.

"I can walk you know." Taehyung told him like a matter of fact.

Jungkook laughed.

"I know." Jungkook said and kissed his cheek. Taehyung cheeks turned light red.

"Let's get inside." Jungkook intertwined his hand with Tae's and went inside.

"Hel-Hello~ Sir what you like to have~?" The counter girl completely change her sweet nature to slutty one.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at how she put all the powder on her face, he looked at his flower who was eyeing the cakes behind shelfs.

"Which one, flower?"

"That one." Taehyung pointed at one that have cherry on top.

"Two slice of this one and one strawberry smoothy." Jungkook told the girl who was trying to seduce him but girl he wasn't any guy who would fall on her stupid trick.

He was taken. Eh? Not officially, I mean from his perspective, eh what am I writing. Ok fine whatever, but yeah he was taken.

Jungkook led him to one of table, he pulled the chair and motioned Tae to sit which latter did. Taehyung happily sat down. Jungkook brushed his hair before sitting on opposite chair.

"Where do you want to go after eating?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung put his palms under his chin, thinking. Jungkook smiled softly at it.