Chapter❤️46❤️

No one's POV

"Papi Chulo."

Jungkook coughed, knocking out of breath. He slapped his own chest, but useless.

"Dada, you good?" Taehyung rubbed his chest. Elder seemed to calm down, but when little moved his breath hitched.

He coughed again, feeling little Taehyung's bun rub against his dick.

"Dada..." Taehyung's lips wobbled, worried about elder.

After a while Jungkook calmed down, he took some deep breaths. Oh gosh! What the fuck!

'Yeonjun, you really have to taught him this word.' Jungkook cried internally.

"Dada.." Taehyung sniffled, Jungkook looked at him, his heart wrenched. "Oh baby, why are you crying?" He gently wiped his tears.

Taehyung shook his head, and hugged him hiding his face in the crook of elder's neck.

Jungkook gulped, getting hard each passing seconds as Taehyung's ass was practically right on his semi hard dick.

That name itself made him hard.

Jungkook closed his eyes, trying to think something to get rid of the problem down there as he kept rubbing little's back.

Around 4:30 am,

Taehyung was sleeping soundly in Jungkook's room, cuddling elder who seemed to not get any sleep because of that aching painful problem of his junior.

Papi Chulo?

"Oh shit."

Jungkook could feel something growing up again, a tent forming inside his pajama. He cursed at himself for even thinking of Taehyung saying that word again.

He sighed frustratingly, and closed his eyes again. He didn't want to touch himself, but fuck its painful.

Maybe he should think of something to distract, let's count sheep. He heard it helps on falling asleep, he never believed but experimenting wasn't bad right.

One sheep, two sheep, three sheep, four sheep, five sheep......

Thankfully he fell asleep even its for only some hours.

•••••••••

Jungkook was snoring quietly, sleeping like he'd never sleep before but moved a little bit, feeling someone poking him.

He groaned, hugging his flower more but wait why does Taehyung feel so soft and spongy.

He opened his one eye, only to meet with a pillow. His eyebrows furrowed up as he look around for his baby.

Then his sleepy eyes fell on Taehyung, he blinked his eyes for sometimes to get rid of his sleep.

Taehyung was curiously staring at something, he didn't know at what yet.

But his eyes flew wide as he sat up once he felt Taehyung poking his dick.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook exclaimed, his voice raspy and hoarse.

"Dada, stown stown!"

Little Taehyung excitedly pointed at Jungkook's lower part, while jumping, eyes still glued at the 'stone'.

Taehyung poked JungCock again, Jungkook bite his lip.

"Baby, it's not stone." Jungkook softly said, holding his wrist to prevent him from poking his junior more.