Chapter❤37❤

No One's POV

It was currently 3:09 PM.

A little monster on the way behind a bulky male who was currently busy on checking some files along with phone press against his ear. The monster giggled quitely, telling himself to hush. The monster didn't want the male to know about his presence.

The little monster wanted to 'bhoo' the muscular male.

"I've told you to email him that I won't be able to go at company for some days."

".....okay fine....yeah...no. I have never told him to expand that branch...okay...mm."

"BHOOO!"

The little monster jumped on buffer male's back, taking the male in surprise, the file and phone fell on floor as he also about to fall if it wasn't his fast reflex, he balanced himself and the little monster on his back.

He breathed heavily, lips parted in shock. "What the-" He was about to curse but a series of giggles stopped him from doing it.

"Flower!"

"Surprise Dada!" Taehyung giggled, clinging on his back like a koala.

"I've told you it's not good to jump on someone like this." Jungkook scolded him softly, putting his hands under little's knee.

But all Taehyung did was giggle. "But you are not someone, kookie. You are my kookie, my dada." Taehyung said cutely, settling himself on elder's back comfortably.

Jungkook felt butterflies bubbling up by his words. "Yeah!" He smiled breathtakingly.

Jungkook bent down carefully, he picked his files and phone which thankfully didn't crack, then placed them on table.

"Dada! I want ice cream!" Little Taehyung suddenly demanded, "Ice-cream? But I don't think if we even have one." Elder said, walking towards his bed to put him down on it. Taehyung pouted.

"But I want now~~" Taehyung whined, moving his body a bit.

"Okay okay, stop moving. Let's see in kitchen first. Maybe some ice-cream is left there." Jungkook looked over his shoulder, Taehyung smiled nodding his head.

Jungkook headed out from his room to kitchen, passing Yoongi who gave him tight smile. Jungkook frowned at the tense look of older, he was about to ask but got distracted by Taehyung's babbles.

"Dada, do you know at office there's a girl I want to befriend but she always ignore me." Taehyung pouted, chin resting on elder's shoulder blade.

Jungkook chuckled, "Maybe she doesn't want to be friends with you." He guessed, shrugging his shoulder.

"But why? I'm a good boy." Taehyung's pout gone longer after hearing his dada.

"Well you are a good boy but maybe she doesn't like good boys."

"Should I be bad boy?" Taehyung suddenly asked, looking forward with wide curious eyes.

Jungkook's doe eyes grew big at the question. No way in the hell he would let his little baby be a bad boy. Fuck no.

He looked at his side, his and Tae's face were so close. "No!" Taehyung flinched.

"D-dada?" With questioning expression Taehyung looked at him, "You won't be bad boy. You are my good boy and will always be. Understood?" Jungkook's stern tone made the little gulp.

"Y-yes." Taehyung uttered and pout, Jungkook hummed. "That's my good boy." Taehyung shyly hide his face onto elder's nape.

Jungkook chuckled, looking over his shoulder at the shy baby on his back who peaked his head and widened his eyes. He wanted to warn the elder but, "Oh shit!" It was already too late as Jungkook bumped his forehead on a pillar.