Chapter ❤41❤

No One's POV

A small pout made its appearance on Jungkook's lips as his cute little baby flower got taken away by his so-called-papa-in-law. Yep, that's what he is going to call Namjoon from now on, PAPA-IN-LAW bwahahaha..but...now.

He doesn't want this overprotective papa to take his baby.

"Can't you let him sleep with me?" Jungkook said in whiny tone, trying to convince the papa of Taehyung.

"Nope." Namjoon replied shortly, taking his son in his arms, carefully not to wake him up.

Jungkook just huffed, as Namjoon successfully took his son, then he walked towards Jimin's side. He placed his one hand on the back of Taehyung's head and bent down a little to give Jimin kiss on forehead.

Jungkook smiled, Namjoon went towards Mark and did the same with him.

"Have a sweet night." Namjoon sent the male a tight-lipped smile, Jungkook returned the same smile. "You too, papa-in-law."

Namjoon pursed his lips then walked out from little's room, to his room where Jin was waiting for him.

Jungkook sighed, he smiled and patted his brothers head. Then he grabbed his phone that was on nightstand. He unlocked his phone and called on a certain number, Shean.

He waited for sometimes, until Shean answered the call.

"Yes?"

"Shean, did you put pillows on Yeonjun's side?"

"Yes, master. I already did. I always do and you always ask." Shean replied, yawning.

"Can't help it, after he fell off from bed in sleep and injured himself." Jungkook sighed, "Okay then you can sleep."

Jungkook was going to hang up when Shean said something.

"Wait master, Yeonjun master told me to not tell you anything but..."

"But what Shean? Is he fine?" Jungkook asked in worry.

"No, master. When you called him, he was actually crying very much and told me to lie to you."

"What? Why? What happened?"

"I don't know. He didn't tell me. Come tomorrow and confront him."

"I will." Jungkook said and hung up. He bite his lip, thinking what happened to his brother.

Did Soobin said anything to his brother? He gritted his teeth, feeling angry. But pair of hands snapped him out of anger.

He looked down to see Jimin cuddling his hands. He smiled and laid down.

'I have to go there as soon I open my eyes.'

At night, nearly 2AM Jungkook had woken up with sweat all over his face, breathing heavily as he sat up and rubbed his face with his palms.

He saw a nightmare, very, very scary. His heart was still thumping loudly. He glanced at his brothers, Jimin had already kick off his blanket so he pulled it up again, while Mark was sleeping soundly, facing his side.

He lick his dry lips remembering what he saw in dream, He saw in dream that Taehyung falling from stairs, then again a big chandelier fell on his baby, his little flower getting injured so badly. He was so scare.

He have to see his flower, so he got off without making any sound. He doesn't care if its fucking 2 AM of morning.

Jungkook opened the door of Namjoon's bedroom, he saw them cuddling. Taehyung was literally over Namjoon, while his hand was under Jin's head.