Chapter ❤️53❤️

Author's pov;

He was floating above the water with his lips pressed in displease, a frown evident on his handsome face by the scene displaying before him

Very much disturbing for a brother's sensitive nerves. 

"Why the fuck are they even here?" Jungkook muttered, no one could see his glare due to the black glasses he was wearing, Or for this motto, he wore black glasses.

If it wasn't for his brothers, Yeonjun and Mark, requesting him, he would've never allowed those two in their happy time at the water park.

He only invited Hoseok, Jisoo Youngjae, his uncle, his two crackhead cousins, and BamBam.

Not Jackson Wang and Choi Soobin.

With an index finger, he adjusted his glasses, eyes boring hole into their heads.

Both were in the corner, playing with his brothers. Exactly his brothers.

One day ago;

"Yeonjun hyung, I heard you guys are going to the water park," Soobin said, scooting closer to the said little who with very much displeasure moved away from his hold.

"Yeah."

Both were in the cafe area, having lunch. The five head employees sitting at the table altogether. But Soobin seemed to cling onto Yeonjun too much for everyone's liking.

"Umm, can I go with you?" Soobin asked, eyes twinkling in hope.

The spoons the other four had in their hands fell on their plate, mouth hung open as they stared at the male who was looking only at Yeonjun.

'The audacity of this man.' Everyone thought.

"No." Yeonjun simply said.

"Why?" Soobin whined, holding the little's arm, shaking him a bit. "You are not a family member." Yeonjun scoffed, and it kinda hurt Soobin and that made him pout. 

The other three laughed silently, picking their spoons again, and had a bite of their curry rice. Enjoying the scene before them.

Whiny Soobin was rare for them.

Soobin let out few sniffles, fake ones. "I thought we will start new. You will give me a chance but seems like I'm not forgivable."

Yeonjun looked at him with sad eyes.

"I thought if we spend more time together, we will learn more about each other. But it's okay."

Soobin peeked at Yeonjun, then covered his face. It was working, Yeonjun was melting.

"Okay."

"Huh?" Soobin looked at Yeonjun who gave him a tight-lipped smiled, "You can come with us." He said.