Chapter ❤30❤

No One's POV

"Please flower, eat something. You haven't eat anything since yesterday."

"TaeTae d-dwont want." Taehyung shook his head.

Jungkook had been trying to feed him, but he was refusing.

"Please." Jungkook pleaded, he was worried for Tae's health.

Little need to eat, it's not good to starve for them. They were just like babies after all.

"Won't till hyungie folgwive me."

Jungkook placed his hand on his face, but Taehyung flinched backing away instantly.

"Petal, you're don't need to be afraid of me. I won't do anything bad. You're save with me." Jungkook assured him, he was feeling numb from inside.

"I-I'm sowwy."

"Oh little baby." Jungkook embraced him, as Taehyung straddled on his lap. "Don't be sorry." He patted his head.

"Are you angry on me too?" Taehyung asked after some minutes.

"You're out from little space?" Jungkook asked back, earning a small nod from little. He sighed.

"No, I'm not angry on you little baby. It just....I'm upset you hide about it from me."

"Please don't be. I'm sorry. I thought kookie will never forgive me because of lying. You said you hate liars. I was scare I don't want kookie to hate TaeTae."

"Oh my little baby, I love you too much to even think about hating you."

•••••••••••

Pillow pressed against his chest as Jin kept staring blankly at their photo frame that was hanging on wall.

They did lie to him but it was for him, to help him. Wasn't it?

Did he overreact?

Yeah he did. He knew he did. Breaking up with Namjoon was too much. But could we blame him?

The situation he got to know about truth was that we can't take it. He fucking saw his brother crying with ripped clothes, his brother was assaulted. It had broken his heart.

It broke him.

He was in shock. He was hurt.

He knew life is hard and he could never keep littles inside this four walls forever. He knew but he didn't want them to struggle. He wanted to give them the best.

Anger, he was still angry but more hurt and upset.

But think about how he was processing all the things that happened in one single day.

His fear had come true.

You can think he is being unreasonable, he should think about others point of view but just for one minute put yourself in his place. What you'll do when someone you trust, you love so dearly is doing something behind your back and you got to know about it in that way like him.

The way Jin knew the truth was worse way.

None of them knew it'll happened.

All of them knew Tae was working but Jin. They hide it.

But wasn't Jin doing the same? He had been hiding a truth that can change their life in a second.

Taehyung wanted to help him, Mark wanted to help him, Jimin wanted to help him too. All of them just wanted to help him, so why he was being like that.