Chapter ❤28❤

°mentioning 'bout sexual assault°

×××

No One's POV

"Flower, is the file ready that I told you to do before?" Jungkook asked, writing some important things on paper.

"Yes hyung! Wait I'll get it now." Taehyung quickly went to his cabin, after taking the file he came and saw Jungkook rubbing his temple.

He quitely walked upto his desk and slided the file to Jungkook who gave him tired smile.

From past two days it's been like daily routine for Tae to see older getting tired, rubbing his forehead time to time. He was worried for his health. He even told him to go home and rest he will handle the work but Jungkook just refused saying 'you won't be able to do all the work'.

"Hyung, please go home and rest." Taehyung said, once again. "Beside my hand is healed too. I can do left works." He reasoned.

Jungkook shook his head, he had two meetings after 1 hour and both were very important for his company.

"Taehyung, just prepare for meeting."

Taehyung pouted as older used his full name.

"No, I'm gonna postpone both meetings. You need to go home and rest." Taehyung said, huffing at end.

Jungkook sighed, "I'm fine flower, just go and do your work." Jungkook softly told him, smiling but his eyes showed how tired he was.

"No, I said go. That's mean go. You said you'll do anything I say. Now it's time to prove so go and obey me." Taehyung put his hands on his hip.

"Am I the Boss or you?" Jungkook chuckled, leaning against his chair.

"Just go hyung. Please." Taehyung clasped his hand together, blinking his eyes cutely. Jungkook sighed again.

"No." He shook his head and get back on work.

Taehyung pouted more, he looked other side, thinking how to make him agree. Then he got idea.

"Hyung, you won't listen right?" Taehyung only got a head shake in response.

"You have swear on me hyung, go and rest."

Jungkook shot his head up with widen eyes. What the hell!

"W-Wh-Bu-"

"No buts you have swear on me."

Jungkook opened his mouth but closed back, he didn't know what to say. So he gave Tae a annoyed expression but all Tae did was smile innocently. Well he was innocent tho.

"Be a good hyung, Kookie and go."

"Okay!" Jungkook threw his hand in air, sliding away from table.

"Yayy!" Taehyung did a little cute dance.

Jungkook smiled, shaking his head.

"You care for me?"

Taehyung stopped his dance, and looked at him with frown.

"Of course I do, hyung. After all I lo-" Taehyung froze realising what words were leaving from his mouth.

"After all I what?" Jungkook asked, as he stood up and stretched out his arms.

Taehyung was in daze, he didn't know himself why he was going to say that. He just scratched his cheek, thinking why.

"Flower."

"Nothing hyung, you can go." Taehyung smiled, but you could see the blush over his cheeks.