Chapter ❤29❤

No One's POV

The silence in living room was eating Namjoon alive. Jin sitting on sofa alone, looking in deep thoughts. Jungkook was there too but in trio's room.

Jimin and Mark standing behind Namjoon, afraid of what their older brother was going to do.

Since the moment they got out from company to house Jin hadn't spoken a word, he was silent. His eyes were emotionless.

Silence before storm.

No one knows what Jin was feeling that time. He saw his own brother wrapped around in that state make him shivered. His own little brother in company and was close to get rape. His little whom he had been sheltering with invisible protective wings.

His little brother was WORKING without his acknowledge, without him knowing.

And worst part of all was his freaking boyfriend and other two brothers knew from start.

He felt betrayed, trust broken.

"B-Baby." Namjoon called hesitantly, going over to him. He was about to held his hand but his lover swayed his hand away. 

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME."

Finally his anger bursted. He stood up as Namjoon stepped back instantly.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THREE THOUGHT BEFORE ALLOWING HIM TO WORK! HUH! DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?! THAT'S THE REASON I NEVER WANTED HIM NEITHER THOSE TWO *points at littles* TO WORK!! I DON'T WANT THEM TO EXPERIENCE LIKE I EXPERIENCED BEFORE. BUT YOU *points at joon* ALWAYS SAYS TO LET THEM WORK." He paused to breath. "I didn't even knew that my youngest brother is working. TODAY I HAD TO SEE HIM LIKE THAT, HE WAS ABOUT TO GET RAPE, KIM NAMJOON, KIM MARK AND KIM JIMIN."

Littles started to cry, hugging eachother while Namjoon just lowered his head.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW I AM FEELING NOW? y-you two betrayed m-me." Jin said to littles, pointing at himself. "How could you guys do this to me. D-Did you even thought of my feelings?" He asked chuckling bitterly.

"Does my feelings, my emotions even consider for you all. Namjoon you say you love me but is it love? Lying to one you love? Is it call love?"

Namjoon looked at him, eyes holding pain.

"H-Hyungie."

"Don't call me hyungie!! You both lost the right to call me that! You both lost my trust!" Jin spat, angrily. They just cried.

Jungkook caressed sleeping Tae's tear stained cheek. After so many tries he had fallen asleep.

"Why did you hide that you are little? Don't you have trust on me? You know I love little ones. Then why? Am I not allowed to know."

"I'm not trustworthy, that's why you didn't tell me." Jungkook assumed, shaking his head as he gritted his teeth. The tears were ready to escape but Jungkook didn't allow it.

He couldn't cry. He had to stay strong.

His eyes travel down from his face to his neck, he leaned and traced the dirty mark called hickey. But not only that, around his neck there's a handprint mark of choking, it was not seen before but now closely you could see the mark.

He clenched his fist, gritting his teeth together in anger.

"I promise you flower, I promise you he'll live in Hell. I'll make him want to dead but won't let him dead. He'll feel more than worser he made you feel." Jungkook promised, more to himself.

He won't let that man live peacefully, his life will be toy of Jungkook. What he did to Tae, killing him in second was nothing, he don't deserve a simple death. Jungkook will kill him surely but slowly and painfully.