Chapter ❤60❤

Author's POV; 

"Again?!" Jungkook and Namjoon exclaimed loudly, looking down at Jin who was sitting on the sofa, peeling some apples, unbothered. 

Jin nodded. 

"But why? Heck, I never even got to take my flower on a date twice a week?" 

Jin raised an eyebrow at him. "You took him on a date just yesterday. What are you on about?" 

"After getting a mindful and ear-hurting lecture from this man." Jungkook pointed at Namjoon beside him whose eyes widened at the accusation (in his perspective). 

"But that fucker doesn't even get a bit." Jungkook made a pinching gesture, "Of what I get. This is so unfair!" Jungkook threw his hands up, looking at Namjoon with a glare. Namjoon looked back at him, bewildered, "Why are you glaring at me? It's not my fault that Jinnie keeps defending Wang whenever I try to warn him!" 

"No but you are our papa-in-law so why am I the only one getting this special treatment? Yoongi is so damn lucky in everything!" Jungkook huffed. 

"It's not my fault okay! And he is older than me, I can't possibly—" 

"You mean I'm younger than you two so I get this special treatment? Wow!" Jungkook scoffed.

Jin quietly bit on the apple, eyes on the two, entertained. Yoongi came down the stairs after hearing the shouts, he frowned, sitting beside Jin. "What's the matter?" He asked Jin in a hushed tone. Jin turned to him, leaning near his ear, and told him why the two were arguing. Yoongi let out a small chuckle, grabbed one of the apples, and took a bite, watching the two arguing back and forth. 

"That's not what I mean!" Namjoon stepped forward. 

"No, this is what you mean!" Jungkook did the same. 

"No!"

"Yes!" 

"No!" 

"Yes!" 

"No!" They are now a milli centimeter apart from bumping each other's forehead. 

A, sighing; My head hurts. 
N+J; YOU STAY OUT OF IT! 
A; WHY AM I ALWAYS GETTING FLIPPED OFF!? GIVE ME SOME DAMN RESPECT AS YOUR WRITER! 
N+J, scoffing; that's what you deserve from us. 
A, *eyes wide* ; (emOtioNal daMagE) 

"Okay enough!" Jin stood up, "Enough. To make it easier. We all are going on a date!" 

"What?" The two snapped their heads in his direction at the same time. Jin nodded, "Yes. A family date." 

"You mean I won't get any ass beat if I get clingy with my beloved in this man's presence?" Jungkook pointed at Namjoon, eyes on Jin with both eyebrows raised. The excitement was so clear in those Bambi eyes. 

Jin nodded. 

"Hell no!" Namjoon protested, stepping forward, "Not on my watch." 

"See!" Jungkook whined, "Why am I always the one being restrained from the simplest things? That cat right there can do everything. And I don't even stop him. But still always me!" Jungkook cried, pointing at Yoongi as he stomped his feet on the floor like a child. 

Yoongi threw his half-eaten apple at Jungkook for calling him a cat. It hit Jungkook right on his cheek, and he flinched at that. 

"Dare you to do anything on my watch, Namjoon. He can do whatever he wants!" Jin growled when Namjoon was about to protest again. The older male shrunk back almost instantly. 

Jungkook clung to Jin's side, giving him doe eyes. "Promise?" He batted his eyes innocently. Yoongi snickered, grabbing another apple.

Seokjin slipped himself out of his hold, lips twitched in disgust, "Dear, as much as I adore you, please don't do this type of shit. And yes I promise."