Chapter ❤11❤

No One's POV

Jungkook furiously drove back to Seoul. He was fuming in anger.

"How dare is She step in my Company again?" His jaw tightened.

"This time I'm not gonna spare YOUR LIFE." He yelled and hitted the steering wheel.

...........

Yoongi was now in his way to Seoul. His speed was maximum than usual. Finally he reached Seoul.

"Hope he is not here before me." He prayed.

He could see their Company. He speed up his car. He parked his car when he was infront of company and stepped out quickly not wanting to waste time.

He entered inside JJK Corp and immediately saw Soobin and Yeonjun. He went up to them.

"Soobin, Yeonjun?" He called out.

"Boss Min." They bowed.

"Is Jungkook here?"

"No Boss." Soobin answered making Yoongi sighed in relief.

"Where is that bitch?" Yoongi asked voice low.

"In waiting room Boss." Soobin imformed him.

"Is there anyone else?" They shook their heads.

"Come with me." Yoongi demanded and went to waiting room with the two head employees trailing behind.

He opened the door of waiting room making the woman looked at the door.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Yoongi asked the woman.

"Is that how you respect your elder?" The woman stood up and asked.

Yoongi scoffed.

"I don't respect some bitch." Yoongi glared at her making her gasped.

"Yoongi." The woman raised her voice.

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME." Yoongi shouted making them flinched. Good thing the waiting room was sound proof and office started from 2nd floor.

Soobin and Yeonjun were the only who knew about the woman as they were Jungkook's trusted along with the other three head employees but they didn't know about the woman.

Yeonjun was shaking slightly. Yoongi noticed it.

"Yeonjun go outside and wait for Jungkook." Yoongi ordered him. He nodded and went outside.

"Soobin stay at door." Soobin nodded and stood outside at door.

Yoongi coldly looked the woman.

"You. Get the fuck out of here before he gets here and kill you." He pointed at door.

"No I can't go. I have something to tell him." She desperately said.

"I said get out of here."

"Please Yoongi." She clasped her hands together. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"You think your acting will affect me. No bitch." Yoongi scoffed.

"Yoo-"

"Get out of here. Today Namjoon is not here and I don't think I'll be able to stop him alone. So do me a favour and go."

"I reall-"

"Why don't you listen to Yoongi." A dark and deep voice said. Yoongi widened his eyes.
'Shit.' Yoongi thought.

Both looked at door and saw Jungkook leaning against the door frame with arms crossed, eyes cold, jaw tightened.

Soobin and Yeonjun behind him.