Chapter ❤31❤

No One's POV

Jin went inside his room, he smiled softly seeing the slpeeping Taehyung. Jin told him to sleep with him, as he knew his brother would have nightmares.

Previous night he couldn't sleep thinking how Tae was sleeping but he was glad that Jungkook was with Taehyung.

He laid beside him.

"My baby brother." He kissed his forehead. "I'm sorry I wasn't with you to comfort you. I was so angry. I'm so sorry baby." He combed Tae's soft locks.

Namjoon hadn't return yet, Taehyung was asking for his Papa and for Jungkook. Namjoon didn't even pick Mark's call, wailing for Namjoon and Jungkook Taehyung fell asleep.

It was 12 am, but Jin was just walking in house, sometimes checking on other two then Tae then going in backyard.

He just couldn't sleep. Once again he got off from bed and went back in backyard. He looked up at stars, they look pretty. They always look.

A sigh left from his mouth, he looked down at his hands which on his lap. He touched the ring on his middle finger, it was promise ring Namjoon had given him when they were on date.

That was the best moment, he was in tears when Namjoon wore him ring. This ring means alot to him. He brought it to his lips, kissing it softly he cried.

"I'm just too much sometimes. Now I can't even face him."

With MaMin;

Mark and Jimin was inside their room, cuddling with eachother. They couldn't sleep because of the dream, they saw it again.

But this time the dream was bit different, Mark saw someone with bunny smile in his dream while Jimin saw someone leaving the twins in streets, he couldn't see the person's face tho.

Both in deep thoughts.

"I wonder who was that man and woman." Jimin mumbled against older's chest, Mark hummed.

"I remember what that kid with bunny smile said." Mark told, "What, Mark?" Jimin asked looking up.

"MinMin." He whispered, "JiJi." He looked into his eyes.

"T-They are quite f-familiar." Jimin stuttered for unknown reason. Mark hummed, closing his eyes.

"Sleep now."

Jimin also closed his eyes, but opened them again.

"I can't sleep." He whined as he shifted closer to his brother.

Mark patted the back of his head humming some sweet lullaby, Jimin's eyes got heavy. After a while soft snores was heard, Mark smiled still eyes closed.

Slowly he too drifted off into deep slumber.

Opening the door quitely Jin went inside trio's room. He smiled, cooing at how they were cuddling. He walked up to bed. He ran his fingers through Mark's hair as he kissed Jimin's temple then Mark's. He went to their legs and pulled the blanket over them.

But then like always Jimin being Jimin kicked off the blanket as well as Mark's. Jin pursed his lips, then pulled the blanket over them again.

"Good night babies. I love you both." After giving last kiss on their crown head, he stepped forward towards door.

He stopped and looked behind to see blanket was already on floor, he sighed shaking his head. He went back to bed and cover them once again.

"Pabo." Jin chuckled, and turned to leave. He took step forward then one by one as he kept walking but in midway he stumbled on something. He frowned.