Chapter❤40❤

No One's POV

"One more beerrr!"

A slurry voice ordered, the bartender who was standing behind bar counter, snickered.

"Sir, I think you should stop now. You've already drunk five bottles." Bartender said, out of concern for the drunk male as he kept rambling about his pain.

"No! I will dri-hic-ink mowr. I'm p-hic-paying not yo-hic-you, okayyyy." He pointed at bartender who shook his head in disapproval but nevertheless gave him one more beer.

The male quickly gulped down the beer, "You scwed. He won't g-hic-give you chance awnymolll."

Bartender sighed.

The male started sobbing, saying some incoherent, inappropriate words in his non making sense of tone.

'He must be dumped by his lover.' The bartender thought, wiping off the front counter.

"Welcome, sir. What do you like to have?" He asked, as a new customer with a mask over his mouth, whom he already knew too well, took seat beside the drunk male.

"Vodka, please." The new comer said, the bartender gave the masked male nod before preparing his order.

The drunk man kept babbling about his fucked up life while the new male glanced at him before finally turn his attention towards the drunk male, the man's eyes widened, he pulled off his mask.

"Soobin!!!"

Soobin looked at the male who called him, his hooded eyes were bloodshot from crying and being drunk.

Soobin narrowed his eyes, as all he could see was blurry figure.

"Soobin, hey! Why are you drinking this much?"

Soobin rubbed his eyes, blinking them and shaking his head before he could able to see the man.

"Owhhh*hic*Hoesuck hyungggg."

Hoseok snickered at the name, but chose to ignore it for that moment.

"Why are you drinking so much?" Hoseok asked, concerning about younger male's health. He'd been known Soobin since the male was intern in JJk Corp and never saw him drinking like this.

"Mewee?" Soobin questioned, pointing at himself, he was trying hard to keep his eyes open.

Out of blue the drunk male started to laugh drunkenly but soon his laughs changed into broken sobs. Hoseok got more worried, he got down from his seat and went closer to drunk male.

"What happened?"

Suddenly Soobin hugged him, surprising the male. The elder male blinked, before patting the sobbing male's back.

"I-I hurt him, hyunggg. He-hic-he doesn't talk to me anymore. I am *hic* so bad. He always loved me but I always give him painnnn. Why am swoo baddd!" Soobin cried.

"He has been crying since he come here." The bartender told him, placing Hoseok's drink on counter. The said male looked at him.

"Why though, Ansul?" Hoseok sighed, staring at the drunk male.

"I assume from his rants maybe his lover dumped him." Bartender Ansul shrugged, he saw few customers coming towards counter.

"Sir, put on your mask, few customers are coming." Ansul warned the idol who quickly reacted as he put back his mask.

"Thanks, Ansul." Hoseok thanked the bartender who gave him a smile. "It's my job to keep you safe from scandals."

"Tha-"