Chapter ❤05❤

No One's POV

At Seoul
Next Morning~~~

Jungkook woke very early as he and the two had to go at Daegu for their meeting. He took shower and got ready. He was fixing his suits and talked to himself.

"I think my fever is gone now. I didn't feel dizzy today. Medicines did their job pretty quickly. Well It's good for me."

After sometime He walked out from his room and went to downstair. While going at dining table he was greeted by butlers but he just nodded like usual. He finally reached at dining table and saw Yoongi and Namjoon was already there probably waiting for him. His hyungs looked at him when they heard footsteps. Namjoon smiled while Yoongi gave him his poker face.

"Good morning Jungkook/deepshit." They both greeted him while he nodded. And took his seat.

"How are you feeling Jungkook?" Namjoon asked as their breakfast was served by butlers.

"Better." He uttered.

"That's good." Namjoon said as Yoongi hummed with him.

"Uhh Jungkook I want to say something." Namjoon said nervously.

"What is it?" Jungkook said without looking at him.

"I think you should get a personal assistant."

"No I don't want." Jungkook replied unbothered.

"It's for your good."

"I said I don't want." Jungkook said finally looking directly at Namjoon's eyes who gulped by his intense gaze. Jungkook looked at his plate again. Namjoon sighed and motion Yoongi to do something. Yoongi gave him annoyed face. Namjoon clasped his hand to Yoongi who rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Jungkook." Yoongi called his name. He hummed.

"Namjoon is right. Get a PA and give yourself a rest. You're overworking yourself. Do you want to repeat what happened yesterday? " Yoongi asked calmly. Yoongi was the best in talking to Jungkook without getting him angry. Even though Namjoon was calmer than the two, Yoongi was better at handling Jungkook.

"You know why I don't want a PA." Jungkook uttered playing with his food.

"I know Jungkook. But just try one more time. Who knows this time it's someone better than previous ones." Yoongi suggested him . Jungkook thought for while than nodded.

"Fine."

Namjoon smiled widely showing his dimples and quietly clapped his hands for Yoongi who smirked.

"But-" Jungkook begin and looked at them straight into their eyes before continuing. "If this new one will be same just like bitchy sluts like previous ones, who just throw themselves at me then I'll fire him or her right instant. And you both won't evet bother to tell me to get PA again." They both nodded, and prayed in minds.

'God this time please send someone who can melt his heart." -Namjoon
'I hope this time won't be 25th." -Yoongi

Whenever Jungkook got PA he/she would throw themselves at him which made him angry so he fired them. They never listen his warnings and did whatever so he snapped at them. If this time it's the same man or woman it'll be his 25th time to fired him/her.

"I also want new PA." Yoongi said.

"Why? You already have one." Namjoon asked titling his head.

"She is being bitch. I don't want her anymore. When I get new one I'll fire her." Yoongi replied with shrugged.

"Oh that's good. I also want. I already made website for Jungkook." Namjoon exclaimed.