Chapter❤25❤

No One's POV

"Uh-Uh o-oh I-I-no? H-huh? I-I y-yo-heart y-your heart."

"Hyung, are you fine? Why are you stuttering so much?" Tae asked in concern.

Jungkook was breathing heavily, chest going up and down from what Taehyung just asked him. Shit, he didn't even know what the fucking freak to answer. He would get panic attack for sure.

Meanwhile Taehyung was worried about older as out of sudden older became stuttering mess. Gosh, did he ask something he shouldn't have ask. He bitted his inner bottom lip.

"H-Hyung, why aren't you answering? Did I asked something bad?" Taehyung asked scare he did wrong.

Hearing Tae's scare voice Jungkook got more panic.

"No, no you didn't do anything I just spaced out. I was dumbo bamboo, flower you didn't ask anything bad." Jungkook said as fast he could.

Tae giggled even he barely hear what older said, but yeah he did hear dumbo bamboo.

"Hyung, muscle bunny suits you much better than dumbo bamboo." Taehyung said and bursted into laughter. He fell on bed as he kept laughing while clutching his tummy.

Hearing his laugh Jungkook smiled his bunny smile before laughing along with Tae.

Completely forgetting about what Taehyung had asked just a while ago.

Time skip:

Jungkook let out short breath and inhale deeply, telling himself you can do it, Jeon Jungkook you can do it. He grabbed the door knob of Tae's cabin.

"No, no, no no no no no. I can't do this. I can't do this." Jungkook backed away from Tae's cabin then walked back and forth while biting his nails.

"Hyung, why my heart beat so fast when I'm with you?"

Jungkook blushed remembering what younger asked him at morning. His flower's heart beat when he was with him. And he was so close to get panic attack. He couldn't even answer him, why? Because damn it was so sudden and he didn't expect to being ask this type of question. Gosh, it was such a relief that younger didn't bring up that topic again when he picked him up till now, probably forget about it.

But right now his main focus was on what he was going to do and he was nervous as fuck.

"Jungkook you can do this." He stopped walking and took a deep breath. "You're Jeon Jungkook, you can do this." He encouraged himself, patting his cheeks to make the redness go away.

He went to door and opened it slightly, he peaked his head to see what Tae was doing. He saw younger typing something on laptop using his left hand as right hand resting on side of laptop.

He cooed at the sight.

Nose scrunched up, lips pouting as a frown formed over his face. He kept rubbing his eyes after every minute passed. Jungkook frowned.

'Does flower have bad eyesight?' He questioned in his mind. 'Or because of keep looking at screen?'

He took mental note to buy him glasses later.

Suddenly he remembered why he was here. He bite his bottom lip nervously. As he was about to step inside, his self conscious kicked in. He quickly closed the door.

"I can't do this." He whined, suddenly looked around then sighed in relief as no one was there to see him.

And why would someone see him cause the floor where his office was for himself and his assistant, no one would know what they were doing.