Chapter ❤16❤

No One's POV

Present time~~

Jungkook's eyes were wide open as well as Tae but Tae was smiling brightly showing his perfect white teeths causing Jungkook's lips to curved into soft smile.

Tae suddenly stood up from his chair and went towards other only to hug the older. Jungkook was stunned but soon wrapped his hands around younger's petite waist. He was still sitting on chair.

The innocent boy was so happy to see the older after long time that he forgot about interview same goes for Jungkook.

"Mr.Meanie how are you?" Tae asked when they pulled away but his arms were still around other's neck.

Tae's eyes held so much shine which Jungkook always wanted to see.

The smile on Jungkook's face wasn't leaving at all.

"I'm good Flower. How about you?"

"I'm super duper good Mr.Meanie." Tae beamed causing older to let out chuckle.

"Aww your so cute." Jungkook cooed and pinched his cheek before wrapping his arm around younger's waist again.

Tae blushed and shyly looked away.

"T-Thank you." Tae mumbled. Jungkook cooed again.

'How cute he can be.' Jungkook thought.

"You know Mr.Meanie I've missed you so much." Tae pouted cutely melting older's heart again.

"Y-you missed me?" Jungkook couldn't believe that this innocent bean was missing him, he thought younger would have forgotten about him but the boy still remembered him.

Tae nodded and sat on his lap with arms still around his neck.

"I missed you so much." Tae titled his head to face older.

"I missed you too flower."

"Really?"

"Yes." Jungkook nodded.

"You live here?" Tae asked receiving a nod from older.

"Wow I just move in here with my brothers." Tae told him and giggled after. Jungkook swore it's the best music he ever heard.

"I live with my brothers and my appa always come to meet me. App-" Tae kept talking about himself while Jungkook just stared at him fondly.

The butterflies inside Jungkook's stomach was going wilder than first time, heart beating fast. The one he was waiting to meet again, was with him not only that but sitting on his lap in his office. Wow, it's all he was saying himself. He found himself falling for Tae more. He never thought he would fall in love, he would fall in love at first sight.

'Damn.'

The way Tae's lips moving while talking about himself, the adorable pout after that, how his eyes would grow wide when he talked about something. His eyes was all Jungkook needs to look at and he found himself drowning into. For Jungkook the red head was an angel who fall from heaven just for him, only him no one else and if someone try to take him he will make the person's life living hell.

Jungkook's grip around Tae's waist tightened.

Tae looked at Jungkook when he noticed the lack of response from older. Everything he said older just hummed at it. He found older looking at him fondly. The little's blinking eyes were shining. He himself stared at older's charcoal one. There was tingles feeling inside Tae which the innocent little couldn't understand.