Chapter ❤54❤

No One's POV

"Yo, you search anything after I explained you."

Yoongi's head was on the desk, Jimin was gone for some files to check on. He was bored, very bored and he didn't want an unwanted guest but guess his luck was not good so he slowly raised his head and have a look at the owner of the voice, Choi Youngjae.

"What?"

"Male pregnancy." Youngjae sat on the couch.

"Didn't you explained enough? Or there is anything left?"

Youngjae scratched his neck, 'so he didn't. What? What a lazy man.' He sighed, "Nah, nothing."

Youngjae let him be, he lied about one thing, wanted to prank him.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked, laying his head over his hands that were rested on the desk.

"To fuck my boyfriend." Youngjae winked at him. Yoongi's upper lip twisted in disgust, "Sure. As far I know you are the bottom of your relationship. And Hoseok won't ever let you top him and yeah, you are going to bear his child anyways." He shrugged.

Letting his jaw fell, Youngjae was lost of words after his words.

"BABY!" An annoying chirp-like bird rang in Yoongi's office.

The CEO cringed, lifting his head towards the door to see a happy Hoseok running to his 'baby'.

Yoongi scoffed.

Youngjae was soon squished in his boyfriend's arms who kept mumbling how much he had missed him and kissing his cheeks.

Youngjae was giggling, feeling tickles by his boyfriend's butterfly kisses. Hoseok was about to kiss him but
Yoongi grabbed his pen and aimed at the idol's head, not in front of his salad, dude.

The idol pulled away from his beloved rubbing his head, he faced the CEO. "What the fuck was that for?!" He hissed at the paled man who grinned casually.

"This is my office, not a garden for you two to do these things in front of my face!" Yoongi yelled at last, standing up suddenly which made his chair fell.

He just wanted to sleep not to witness those two gays spreading all over each other in his office. "Go fuck in your fucking room!"

But Hoseok was one of that bitch who never was easy to order around.

He sent an evil grin to his friend then looked at his boyfriend who blinked. "Sure." Pulling Youngjae by his waist closer he kissed him on the lips, not even let the poor boy gasp.

Yoongi's jaw fell, this boy was unbelievable. He closed his eyes, raising hands to cover his ears too when a moan was heard from the doctor.

God, have mercy.

"Fuck, you make me hard baby."

Yoongi let out a breath of anger and opened his eyes. He huffed and stormed towards them.

Not even a minute, the couple was thrown out of Yoongi's office.

"Bitch!" Hoseok yelled on Yoongi's face who simply smiled and closed the door.

Youngjae had a pretty red color paint on his cheeks as he slapped his boyfriend's back who winced.

Hoseok placed his hand over his stinging back, even though his hand won't reach part. "Now why did you hit me?" He whined, turning to face his blushing boyfriend.

"It was embarrassing!" Youngjae unintentionally yelled at the idol and covered his red face. Hoseok giggled and took the doctor's hands in his. "Well, it was kinda hot like how you moaned you know. Sexy much." He teased.