Chapter ❤56❤

No One's pov

"Tae, do you know what dilf does mean?"

Yeonjun had this evil expression on his face as he asked this Taehyung who gave him an adorable confused look, puppy eyes getting big at the new word he heard from Yeonjun.

Yeonjun back faced the other, Taehyung frowned.

"Hehe time for 'ruin innocence'," Yeonjun whispered to himself evilly, fingers tapping over the other hand.

"Junie." Taehyung pouted.

Yeonjun quickly faced the other again with a beaming grin plastered on his face but the glint of mischievous was still there in his eyes.

"What is this 'dilf', Junie?" Taehyung blinked at him, lips puckered unintentionally in interest.

"It means love." Yeonjun chuckled, "really?!" Taehyung eyes huge at the newfound word.

"I didn't know about it, Junie. But what languages this dilf is?" Taehyung tilted his head, pointer finger tapping his chin.

Yeonjun grinned, a flood of evil ideas popping in his mind as he can't wait for his Jungkook hyung's reaction.

"It's an old English word that no one generally uses anymore in this generation. But if you say 'dilf you' means love you and there's no importance of 'I'. Okay?"

Taehyung nodded his head at the end of the information, lips parted a bit.

"And yeah, we use this phrase to our lovers only."

"Like I and dada can use this for each other?"

Yeonjun nodded rather excitedly.

A; why are you doing this to my innocent baby? (╥﹏╥)
Yj; oh hush. YOU are the one who is narrating, not me.
A; oh eh umm 👉👈
Yj; 😏

Taehyung's lips formed a circle and instantly bounce his head up and down, showing his thumb with a cute grin appearing on his face later.

"Dilf dada."

Yeonjun cackled, clapping his hands before he fell on his side still laughing too much.

The again confused Taehyung tilted his head with a pouty face.

•••••••

"Dada!" Taehyung chirped from the stairs as soon he saw his boyfriend entering the house with a bunch of bags in his hand.

Jungkook looks up and smiled seeing his flower waddling towards him, all smiley and head moving side to side, humming a tune.

"Hyungie!" The other three littles showed on Jungkook's side.

"You bring our toys?" Jimin asked excitedly.

Jungkook was told to bring cars, Barbie dolls, some kitchen utensils for Jin.

Jungkook chuckled, handing the trio their four toy-filled bags. They peeked inside the bags and beamed, "THANK YOU HYUNGIE!" And they were out of sight.

"Jungkook," Jin called out, walking towards him with a small smile.

"Hey hyung. here's what you told me to bring. Tell me if I miss something." Jungkook gave him three bags, the remaining one in his hand.

Jin took it and inspected it, he shook his head, "Everything I needed is here. Thank you. I'll cook your favorite food tonight." He winked.

Jungkook's eyes lit up, as the elder started to walk away he shouted thanks and Jin just gave him a thumbs up.