Chapter ❤34❤

No One's POV

Cold breeze hitting on his body, blowing his dark locks along. Sombre and gloomy look on his flawless face as he stared down, with heavy heart.

He looked down at bouquet, and took some step forward. Before stopping in front of it, he let some tears fall.

"Appa, eomma."

Jin smiled down at his parents grave, he crunched down and put the bouquets on top of his both parents grave. He sat down and laid his head on his father's grave.

"Appa, I brought your favourite flowers for you and for you too mom."

"Appa, as I gave you promise I'm here. Appa, eomma, I have found their family." He mumbled.

When his father was on the verge of dying he made him promise, if Jin ever found twins family he will be the first person to know till then do not tell anyone about twins being adopted.

He took out something from his pocket, a photo.

"What is it?" Jin asked to now one, as he bent down and picked up the thing. "Wallet? Whose wallet is it." He said, looking inside for anything.

He found credit card, some moneys, and driving licence. He took out the the driving licence and saw Jungkook's name.

"Oh its his, maybe he forgot it here." He smiled a little bit, placing the driving licence back inside.

"He is such a good guy, my baby is lucky to have h-" He stopped himself from completing his words when he saw a photo and who's photo was it.

"J-Jimin, Mark." His hands trembled, as his eyes glanced at sleeping littles.

"W-Why he have t-their photo, their c-childhood photo?"

Suddenly realisation hit him like a truck, as he stepped back. "J-Jungkook is t-their family." He covered his mouth. He immediately took the photo and place the wallet on top of table then ran out from room.

"I'm sorry Appa, eomma, I didn't bring Tae and twins with me. I wanted to bring Tae but I could not, but next time I will bring them. You know someone love our angel and he loves him too. I saw it in Tae's eyes. And that someone is actually Mark and Jimin's brother, their elder brother." Jin smiled.

"I didn't bring them because they will know if I brought them here. I want to tell them with Jungkook there. Maybe twins will able to remember Jungkook in the mean time."

"The desperation I saw in Jungkook's eyes when I was bringing Tae made me shiver. His eyes always hold coldness but for Taehyung they hold love and tenderness. Mom, you and I were always scare of Taehyung going in wrong hands but we don't have to now mom. He found the perfect guy. And about twins, they become independent. I without reason got angry on them. They just wanted to work to help me and I lashed out on them. I didn't do good." Jin wiped his tears.

"And Appa, your little sons have new Papa just like how you were. Don't be jealous okay. He always take care of them, love them like his own sons. And he is my boyfriend Appa, he loves me so much and I do too." Jin blushed a bit, he was sure his parents were now making fun of him from above heaven.

"Yah! Don't tease me okay, I know you guys are doing it right now." He pouted, but smiled when he felt wind blowing his face.

"Eomma, Appa our little Tae was assaulted. I'm so sorry, I couldn't protect him. I-I'm such a bad brother." He cried, kept wailing about how he disappoint them.