Chapter ❤24❤

No One's POV

A little girl hiding behind Kai, looking so scared from her surrounding. Kai had rescued Sung's daughter from Lee. Now standing infront of trio's mansion.

"You'll meet your daddy, little girl." Kai said, rifling her hair.

"W-Weally?" She was in little space. Kai nodded.

He held her tiny and lead the way. He didn't need to walked further as Sung ran towards them in midway.

"DADDY." the little yelled, Kai let her hand go as the little girl immediately ran to her father.

"Yuna." Sung breathed out getting to hold his daughter in his embrace.

Jungkook and Yoongi came out too and straight walked upto Kai who was smiling while looking at father-daughter.

"How did it went?" Jungkook asked.

"Quite easier than we thought. Lee's daughter left her in yard alone with just few guards so it was easy to take down in a minute but taking the little girl with us was quite hard other than good." Kai showed him thumbs up smiling brightly.

"Did you go there alone?" Yoongi asked raining his eyebrows.

"Nah, Yugyeom was with me but I don't know where that bitch disappear after getting her." Kai said shrugging his shoulder.

"Namjoon and Yugyeom is becoming same." Yoongi remarked, rolling his eyes.

"Meaning?" Kai titled his head.

"Nothing, Like Yugyeom Namjoon has been disappearing." Jungkook dismissed then focused on Sung and his daughter.

A small smile made it's way to his lips.

"I think they are seeing their boyfriends secretly." Kai giggled, which sounded too girly for Yoongi's liking.

"Or hyperbole getting hyper somewhere."

"What!" Yoongi snicker seeing how Kai was staring at him, weirdly.

"Do you even know what hyperbole means?"

Yoongi clasped his hands together before, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Don't start again. I had attended teacher Namjoon's class on determination weeks ago, I can't take one more on hyperbole." Yoongi said as fast he could.

Kai laughed lightly.

"Okay bro." Kai winked, Yoongi sighed in relief. He already suffered enough in Namjoon's unwanted class.

"Done with your stupid convo." Jungkook said turning towards them.

"Done." Kai chuckled causing Yoongi to rolled his eyes.

"Okay, you can go now."

"Can't I stay here it's been a while I come here." Kai whined, but Jungkook just shook his head as 'no'.

Kai pouted.

"Aren't you bit childish to be next mafia leader?" Yoongi chuckled, teasingly.