Chapter ❤27❤

No One's POV

*yawned*

Yawning loudly Yoongi stretched his body, he had been sitting on his office chair, working on his new song.

It's nearly 5pm. He was really sleepy, his back was hurting too. He stood up and walked around in his office a bit. He had to work alone as he fired his assistant. But he felt much better now cause she was such a headache for him.

Yoongi sighed, going towards window glasses. Seeing people walking on roads, riding on bikes and all. He sighed again. Just like Jungkook never in his life he felt strong connection towards others. But now Jungkook had someone whom he could love and he was happy about it.

And Namjoon, he didn't tell anyone but Yoongi knew he'd have affair with his assistant. Yoongi didn't complain, instead he was happy for him too.

At least his two bestfriend, his brothers had found love in their life.

But what about him, he was alone. Would he live alone?

Sighing he decided to go out, he walked upto his desk and shut down his pc.

10 minutes later:

Yoongi was now in cafe drinking coffee, he thought of going mansion straight but because of his headache he decided to come here and drink a coffee. This cafe had not that much people which gave him peace.

"Yoongi hyung!"

Yoongi turned to that person to see Youngjae. He smiled a little.

"Hey."

"Hi, what's up hyung?"

"I'm good, you?"

"Well I'm good too." Youngjae sat on front seat of Yoongi.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just come to grab a coffee then to your mansion." Youngjae replied, before taking sip of his coffee. 

"Why?"

"To give Yeonjun's medical report."

"Oh......wait Yeon's medical report?"

"Hyung, do you not remember? 4 weeks ago you, Namjoon and Jungkook were in my hospital with Yeonjun. You guys said his stomach was hurting."

"Oh yeah yeah, now I remember." Yoongi said, remembering that day. "What's his report says?"

"Apparently, it says Yeonjun can get pregnant."

Yoongi choked on his coffee.

"Hyung, are you fine?" Youngjae worriedly asked.

Coughing a bit Yoongi nodded.

"I-I'm fine. But are you serious? He is male not female."

Youngjae stared at him blankly.

"Ever hear of male pregnancy?"

"Nope."

Youngjae lips twisted in displease by older's lack of knowledge.

"Male pregnancy is where a male have ovaries and womb just like females. They can get pregnant."

"Really? But how they give birth? From their dick? And breastfeeding? How they do?"

Youngjae was getting flustered by older's question. He put his elbow on table and covered his mouth, he wanted to laugh too.

"Hey! Don't laugh. I don't know anything about medical shit." Yoongi uttered, annoyingly.