Chapter❤43❤️

No One's POV

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️💦

KIM TAEHYUNG GOT FUCKED!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I know y'all waiting for it horny asses, but not gonna happen soon ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

_

Thank the fuckery fuck in the name of heaven!

Taehyung kept his promise, and didn't tell anyone about what they'd talked at Jeon mansion, for now. He had no idea what will happen in future but he just hope that little Taehyung will keep his promise just like how he is doing right now.

And the little devil who was behind his nearing death, was in little space after he'd introduced twins.

As they had seen each other before, it was comfortable for all of them and they were bonding pretty quickly. Right now they were playing in play room, Taehyung was with them too.

Namjoon and Jin had gone for companies, they both were going to handle it for today after all they can't keep depend on head employees.

And truth to be tol- wait it's my story I can even tell lie, the fuck hir. Focus on story, focus! *Clears throat*

So Namjoon didn't fuc- *cough* I mean leave before warning the Jeon whipped for Tae Jungkook who- like a obedient son-in-law promised that he won't do anything nasty while crossing his fingers behind his back (◠‿◕).

Yoongi? Well come with me to see how he is after having nose bleed, twice in row lol.

The door of Yoongi's room is open a bit, let's peak inside his room, come🤭but don't be too noisy maybe he is doing some private things so🤫.

Yoongi was laying on his back on bed, hands spread out widely as he stared at ceiling with blank expression.

Oh forget what I'd said few seconds ago, my mind🤦.

"God, my heart is thumping like someone is drilling road. Can you stop already." Yoonie told his heart, but did heart ever listen? No.

"I know he is my crush, I damn fucking know so stop annoying the fuck out of me." He groaned, throwing his legs in air before stumbling back like lifeless body, like he was when Jimin called him daddy.

Just wait for more daddies from Jimin (˘⌣˘ )

•••••••••

Workers were doing their works, decorating the mansion in a fancy yet Disney theme as Jungkook know all the littles love disney.

Jungkook was feeding all littles as Yoongi was managing all the decorating shits, urgh he also want to play with littles.

"Ji, one more prince. You haven't eaten anything since morning. Hmm please, little prince." Jungkook tried to feed Jimin who refused to eat because he was soooo into playing.

Jungkook sighed, now another one who was his little flower, other two had already finished their meal like good boys, "Little flower, at least you finish your meal."

Taehyung opened his mouth still combing his Barbie doll's hair with small comb.

Jungkook took the chance and fed him. He sighed after some minutes as the plate of food was finally empty. He stood up and placed it on the table, and grabbed the glass of water then went back to littles.

"Drink water."

Jimin parted his lips for drink, Jungkook smiled and drank him water, then all of them.