Chapter ❤32❤

No One's POV

Jungkook twirled his wallet in his hand that he found on top of Tae's table. His brothers's photo wasn't inside, which made him wonder where is it. Did someone take it? But who?

He sighed, feeling like cry in disappointment. He couldn't even keep a single photo to himself.

Jin had left for Daegu two and half hour ago and all them were still in Kim house. And apparently Taehyung was on his lap, head pressed against his chest as his hand were wrapped around his torso. Taehyung was still sniffing cause he was sad that his hyungie left.

Shy Jimin sitting on sofa beside him an awkward Yoongi who didn't know how to start a conversation with the cute boy.

Mark was in kicthen with Namjoon, they were still upset but Jin promised them and they knew Jin could do anything that to fulfill his promises.

"Papa." Mark glared at Namjoon who smiled nervously putting back the pan on its place.

"I-I just wanted to help."

"No thanks Papa. Last time I checked you almost burnt the pan." Mark crossed his arms, watching older scratch his nape smiling embarrassingly.

"L-let's order."

And Mark immediately got happy.

"Papa, pwizza."

Namjoon giggled, "Okay. Come let me pick you up." Namjoon spread his arms. He hadn't slipped in little space so Namjoon can understand how easily he slipped. Mark jump on him, wrapping his arms around his neck and legs around waist as Namjoon held his waist with one while other one on his bun for support.

"Now, what my little MaMa want to eat?"

Little Mark put his finger under his chin, "ummm...Pwizza and icy and burlgur and and..I downt know." He pouted at last, Namjoon chuckled.

"Hyungie will kill me if he know I let you eat junk food." He paused, Mark gave him puppy eyes. "But who is gonna tell him. Not me but are you?" He narrowed his eyes.

Mark shook his head furiously.

"Nwo, MaMa won't. Plomise."

"Good." Namjoon grinned and booped his nose with his. Mark giggled while covering his mouth. Namjoon smiled at the cuteness.

•••••••••••

It's around 1pm and Jin was already in Daegu, in their old house. He pulled off the white sheets from sofas and clean the house first. After 1 hour the house was clean.

He ordered food for himself as he was feeling lazy to go for groceries. To spend the mean time he went into store room, to find something.

He went further inside, looking for his father's box. Sneezing, coughing sometimes because of dust he finally found his father's box where he and his mother put everything after his father's death.

He blew air on box to off clean the dust, he brought it in living room and sat down on sofa while he placed the box over table. He smiled tracing the box, before opening it. He took out a certain file from it.

"Lost children case number 254, reported in Seoul Local Police Station, at November 25, 2003." He read out loud.

He took out his phone and dialed Namjoon's number.

Namjoon's eyes lightened up seeing his lover's contact id. He answered it after telling Mark to stay silent who obliged.

"Baby!"

Jin smiled.

"Joonie."

"Baby, have you reach there? Are you fine?"