Chapter ❤22❤

No One's POV

"Ouch." Tae fell on floor with loud thud.

Jungkook opened his eyes immediately and looked around to see that bitch again. He glared at her who gulped but didn't step back.

"Ahh."

Jungkook snapped his head towards Tae and widened his eyes when he saw his hand was bleeding.

"Flower." He knelt down and took his right hand which got injured by the broken peice of mug, and it was still inside his palm.

"Flower."

"Ahh hyung h-hurt." Tae hissed in pain when Jungkook took out the peice from his palms.

Jungkook cupped his left cheek.

"Don't worry flower, you'll be fine. Okay let's get you to hospital." Jungkook assured the injured boy who trembled at the name of hospital, he hated hospital.

"N-No."

"Flower you have to, it's looking deep cut baby."

Someone gasped at the 'baby' word.

"What the hell Jungkook?!!"

Jungkook clenched his teeth and glared at the girl who kept hitting on him since her first day but he couldn't do anything because she was a fucking idol under his company, famous member of famous girl group.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Jungkook didn't use curse words in the presence of Tae or else he would only cursed at her.

"I SHOULD ASK THE SAME WHAT THE FUCK HE WAS ABOUT TO DO TO WITH YOU?"

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ROSE." Jungkook snapped.

Rose clenched her fist seeing how the boy was snuggling closer to Jungkook who didn't push him off rather held him more closely.

"He was going to kiss you so I pushed him off, Oppa." Rose innocently said but she seemed nowhere of innocence unlike his flower who was bundle of innocence and Jungkook seriously cringed at the 'Oppa' word.

"I WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD HIM TO KISS ME YOU B-" Jungkook stopped himself when Tae tugged his suit.

"H-hurts." Tae cried showing his wounded hand.

"Oh flower don't worry we are leaving okay."

"N-No, not in hospital." Tae furiously shook his head, tears falling from his eyes.

"Flower you have to, I'll give you anything you want instead of it."

"I-Ice-cream?"

"Yes, as much you want." Jungkook smiled nodding his head, Tae smiled back and nodded.

Rose was fuming in anger, as Jungkook was about lift Tae, she pushed Tae again. Tae's hand got hit on floor causing him to yelled painfully.

Jungkook's eyes went wide.

"TAE."

"STAY IN YOUR LIMITS, FAGGOT." She shouted, which only made Tae to cry even more while Jungkook got so angry.

He stood up and slapped the hell out of her face. Rose's face turned other side as she held her stinging cheek.

"YOU STAY IN YOUR LIMIT, DON'T EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE ON MY FLOWER." Jungkook yelled on her face, she stepped back holding her cheek which was hurting like hell. She was shock.

"Y-you're fl-flow-"

Jungkook cutted her of in mid sentence.

"YES, MY HE IS MY FLOWER, DARE TO DO SOMETHING AGAINST HIM AGAIN, watch me what can I do." He gave her a death glare.