Chapter❤️44❤️

No One's POV

"Jiminie?"

The said little hummed, not in little space yet playing with new Barbie dolls that his papa bought, he was on his bedroom's bed not in Yoongi's.

He woke up before Yoongi who was hugging him so dearly, after realizing what he was doing he quickly freed himself from elder and dashed out from elder's room while blushing and hitting himself, scolding his little space.

"Why do I feel like we are forgetting something?" Mark looked at the ceiling thinking hard what was he forgetting.

"What?" Jimin turned to his twin, who shrugged. "I don't know." Mark pouted.

Jimin titled his head, eyebrows furrowed up in confusion. Mark also tried to remember, then both of their eyes widened.

They looked at each other, "OH MY GOD! OUR JOB INTERVIEWS!" They freaked out, jumping off bed.

Twins paced back and forth inside the room, freaking out. Hitting themselves, how could they forget such important thing.

"Yah! You don't have to worry! Yoongi hyung will give you job anyway!" Mark told his twin, who stopped and faced him.

"What if he won't?"

"He is whipped for you."

Mark's statement made other blush, was Yoongi really whipped for him? Usually he didn't remember what he do in little space and most of time he has been in little space.

"Oh god how can I forget about this! I have to check the date." Mark quickly went over table where his laptop was.

He quickly check the emails from WG Corp. A deep breathe left his mouth once he read the email.

"When your interview is?" Jimin asked, walking over to his twin, Mark smiled at him, "Next Monday, and yours..." He checked his twin's.

"Oh your interview was last Tuesday but they rescheduled it and our interview is on the same day." Mark jumped up, Jimin smiled brightly jumping along with his twin.

"Uh..."

They looked at their door step and saw their elder brother Jungkook watching them in confusion.

"Googie hyungieee." They chirped happily, running into eldest's arms who chuckled.

"What happened? You guys look happy. Care to tell hyung?" Jungkook asked, smiling as his brothers looked up at him and giggled.

"Hhyugie, we wanna work. Our interview is on next Monday." They told him, still hugging elder.

"Oh my little brothers wanna work. You can but be careful with your surroundings okay."

"You allow us?" They stared at their brother with wide eyes, Jungkook chuckled as he understand their surprise reaction.

Namjoon had told him, Jin never allowed them to work until now and even explained why. He understood Jin's feeling, a elder brother who was just afraid for his younger brothers.

Jungkook nodded his head, "Hmm." His brothers cheered happily, hugging him tightly.

They pulled apart, Jungkook put his hands on their heads.

"I know where are you two going for interview. Yoongi still doesn't know and don't even tell him. Give him surprise at interview day." Jungkook smiled evily, Jimin and Mark giggled covering their mouths.

"And about yours.." Jungkook said to Mark, "CEO is good actually, kind but weird sometimes. As far I know his workers named him living meme." Jungkook snickered.