Chapter❤️51❤

No one's POV;

"You need anything, Hyung? I can bring for you." Soobin leaned against the office desk of Yeonjun, wide grin adorning his lips, eyes shimmering in hope.

"Soobin.... oh god! Please do your work now." Yeonjun pleaded.

"I have already done my works last night so...... now I can spend my time with you." Soobin clasped his hands, his dimples were looking so cute.

Yeonjun put his head on the desk, Soobin had been annoying him since the moment he stepped into the company, like asking every little thing, bringing anything he asks for.

It did flutter Yeonjun, but nope, why should he go easy on this man. He cried so much because of this Eiffel tower.

Yeonjun lifted his head, with a glare. "If you don't wanna die go, or I have gun and knife in my drawer." He threatened the younger male who blinked.

"Really?" Soobin's eyes went big in excitement, "Can I see?" He knew, he knew older was just saying and he didn't have a gun or knife.

Yeonjun just wants him to leave which he won't do anytime soon.

"Oh god." Yeonjun sighed, "Jungkook Hyung, please hurry the fuck up."

"Cursing is bad, little one," Soobin said, without even realizing the nickname rolled off his tongue.

Yeonjun's head shot up, eyes wide in terror. He gulped, it made something inside him, the need to slip in little space.

"S-shut up. Don't call me th-that." Yeonjun gritted his teeth, looking away.

"Huh? Why?" Soobin pouted, he didn't know what he was causing to little Yeonjun.

"Go and bring me waffles!"

"Aye aye, Ma'am." Soobin saluted and left his cabin in hurry.

"Gosh, this jerk." Yeonjun sighed once again.

•••••••••

Little Mark's big eyes wandered around his brother's company, amused as it was his first time he saw this company from inside.

"Hyungie! This ith too big!" Mark jumped up in excitement, as he let go of his papa's and eldest brother's hand.

Taehyung smiled brightly, just like others.

Mark twirled around while jumping, staff passing by bowed to Jungkook and Namjoon, as well as getting confused by those two new faces; Jimin and Mark.

"Jimin, come with me. Mark stay with your hyungie okay." Namjoon kissed Mark's forehead, the little just rocked his body side to side with a wide grin, looking like an adorable fluff ball in baggy clothes.

Others smiled in adoration.

Taehyung giggled, "Markie, let's go to Junie's cabin." He held Mark's hand who eagerly nodded his head.

Both littles ran away to the private elevator.

"Jungkook, take care of them. I'll go to my office, come Chim." Namjoon grabbed Jimin's hand whose eyes twinkled, being able to meet with the love of his life hehe.

"Take care." Jungkook kissed Jimin's temple, then flashed a sweet smile. "I will, hyungie." Jimin tiptoed and pecked his cheek.

Jungkook watched his brother and papa-in-law hahaha---- he watched them going towards the cafeteria, the root to JJK ENT.

Jungkook cracked his neck a bit, "why is my shoulder paining?" He flexed his shoulder, face twisting at the slight pain in his joint.

He let out a breath of discomfort, maybe it was because of the position he slept in last night.