Chapter ❤57❤

No One's POV 

"What are you doing up there?" Jungkook questioned, looking up at the elder male who was in the tree, specifically a Guava tree located at the back of their yard. 

Yoongi looked down at him, "your dear brothers and boyfriend want to eat guava that's why." He flashed a tight-lipped smile. 

"Oh." Jungkook made an 'o' shaped mouth. "Where are they?" 

Yoongi's squinted eyes searched the yard for the littles and saw them jumping in the corner. "There." 

Jungkook looked in the direction Yoongi pointed and smiled softly. "You know how to climb a tree? Hmm, impressive." 

Guava was aimed at his head by Yoongi. The raven-haired male hissed, rubbing his head he faced the male on the tree. 

"Remember the days, I was the one who used to pluck mangoes from that mango uncle's yard." Yoongi reminded him, taking more guava in a black plastic bag. 

Jungkook chuckled, how can he forget about those times? Namjoon used to sit on the wall and wait for Jungkook who picked the fallen mangos and Yoongi who used to climb the trees. 

"Well, that time uncle Hitosi used to run after us with his broom." Jungkook laughed, Yoongi also laughed. "and the most hit used to get was you." Yoongi added. 

Jungkook huffed, "That's because you guys were tall and could climb the wall easily back in those days." And crossed his arms. 

Yoongi laughed even more as he recalled back the memories from the past. 

"DADA!"

Jungkook and Yoongi stopped talking when Taehyung shouted and diverted their gaze to the little one who was with a bright smile running towards him.

Taehyung jumped on his dada, thankfully Jungkook caught him carefully. Yoongi shook his head, smiling before he resumed his task. 

"Hello, my little love." Jungkook greeted earning soft giggles from his lover. "Hi, dada." Taehyung wasn't in little space. 

Jungkook smiled softly and pecked his lips, "You wanna eat guava, pretty flower?" He pushed the little's bangs away from his forehead using his pointer finger. Taehyung nodded and looked at Yoongi, "Yoonie bear!" 

"Yeah?" Yoongi cocked his eyebrows once in a questioning way. "Thank you!" Taehyung grinned cutely. 

Both elders laughed, shaking their heads. 

"You're welcome, TaeTae." Yoongi uttered softly, "Now go with your dada and take your brothers too. I'll come with these after a few minutes." He lifted the bag a little bit. 

Jungkook nodded and turned around with the little still in his arms, "LITTLES! LET'S GO!" He shouted at which Taehyung covered his ear pouting at his dada. 

The caregiver smiled apologetically and kissed his pout away. "Sorry, my little muffin." And brushed his nose against the little's who blushed at the new nickname. 

Mark, Jimin, and Yeonjun without a second followed their brother's order and ran toward the house. 

Taehyung waved to Yoongi in a tiny way. the elder copied his action while cooing at the cute little. 

••••••••

"Dada, I made this for you. Jinnie Hyungie taught me!" Taehyung beamed after entering the office room of his dada with a tray in his hand. 

Jungkook pushed aside everything and pulled a chair next to him as the little one neared. His eyes glowed seeing the plate of muffins on the tray.