Chapter ❤15❤

No One's POV
Next day:

Jungkook gritted his teeth angrily. He couldn't control anymore.

"Leave." Jungkook dangerously ordered the girl who was sitting infront of him.

"But why-" The girl tried to make reason but Jungkook's dead glare stopped her. That girl was eating him alive from the bullshit she was saying about how perfect she was for the job and blah blah blah.

"I won't repeat again. Leave right now." It's all needed as the girl quickly ran off.

Jungkook slammed his pen on the glass desk before twirling his chair. He massaged his temple, his head was hurting from the amount of shit he had been listening those idiots.

It's been 3 hours he had been taking interview. He was regretting at why he agreed on this shit because after this girl who was 10th but no one was good according to him.

"I could have finish my pending works instead of this shit." Jungkook mumbled to himself.

He heard a knock making him sighed frustratingly.

"Come in." His tone was so cold.

Soon footsteps were hear and stopped behind him. Jungkook didn't turned and gestured the person with his hand to take a seat.

'Cool down Jungkook.' Jungkook told himself taking a deep breath.

He finally turned behind to see a red haired guy looking down at his lap. He titled his head to see the guy's face.

Like earthquake come, the marble floor under Jungkook's feet shaken. He couldn't belive who was infront of him. He rubbed his eyes to see if he was dreaming but no it was true. Infront of him was the one who had been in his mind, heart, soul dancing every passed second.

"Flower."

The said male looked up and gasped softly.

"Mr.Meanie."

Yesterday;

"Okay we won't."

"Hyung I did something." Tae mumbled looking down.

Jimin and Mark gasped.

"What did you do?" They asked in same time. Tae pressed his lips together before side glancing at them.

"I Umm ap-applied for job." Tae said in small tone.

They gasped once again and stood up.

"YOU DID WHAT?" They yelled-asked. Tae covered his ears.

"And I got selected for interview." Tae added making them stared at him with wide eyes.

"WHAT THE FREAK."

"Are you serious Tae? You applied for job without telling one of us." Jimin said angrily.

"How could you?" Mark glared at him.

Tears built-up in his eyes, he silently cried while looking down. He couldn't believe that he just angered his hyungs. But he did it to help his Jinie hyung. He himself didn't know how they selected him.

"I-I I'm s-sorry." He sniffed and wiped his snot with the hem of his sleeves.

Mark and Jimin panicked. They quickly sat both of his side.

"Hey TaeTae. We didn't mean like that." Jimin said.

"Yes Tae we didn't mean to hurt you. We got angry because." Mark signified Jimin to continue his words with his eyes. Jimin nodded.