Chapter❤️49❤️

No one's pov

Taehyung giggled, tip toeing to look taller than his papa whose knees bent a bit, the little wanted to be tall guy.

"TaeTae is tall."

Namjoon's smile grew as Taehyung spoke without any mistake.

"Yes, little one, you are tall." Namjoon ruffled his hair, "Papa, ww-when will I big guy laike ywo?" Taehyung pouted standing on his feet, he was sad he couldn't speak properly again.

Namjoon straightened up himself, "You will soon, little one." He kissed his forehead, grinning at the little who huffed with a pout, "Otayy."

Namjoon crouched down, facing his back to little, who knew what to do. He got on his back, giggling. Namjoon smiled and stood up, "You want to play with toys Yoongi hyung bought for you?" He asked, beginning to walk out his room.

"No, nwot in mood." Taehyung shook his head, the pout never leaving his lips as he rested his chin over his papa's shoulder.

Namjoon laughed a little bit, "Okay, baby. Then wanna draw with Yeonjun?" He felt the little nodding his head, before a quiet yell, "yes!"

"Then lets go."

Soon Namjoon placed the little on sofa in living room with Yeonjun who was drawing.

"TaeTae." Yeonjun hugged little Taehyung who grinned widely, "JunJun."

Namjoon smiled and left to bring drawing book for little,

"Swee I mwad tlee." Yeonjun beamed, pointing at his drawing. Taehyung stared at it with wide eyes, lips parted, "swo pwetty." His finger touched the drawing board.

"JunJun ith gleat." Taehyung clapped for younger little who smiled brightly just like other one, "thwank you." Yeonjun playfully bowed.

Namjoon came back with set of drawing things, "Son, here's your book and colour pens, draw with Yeon." He said placing the items on table.

"Thank ywo, papa!" Taehyung clasped his hands and quickly take the book and red colour pen in his hand.

Namjoon smiled and ruffled both littles hair, "I'll go with Jinnie, okay."

"Okie dokie." Without looking at elder Taehyung moved his head left and right, like a yes.

Namjoon chuckled and left the two alone, he took day off from work, he and Seokjin taking care of two littles as Yeonjun didn't want to work so he too was in day off.

Jungkook finally started to go back in office, leaving the little alone in the house. Jin gave Taehyung permission to work again, but will start after a week.

So as you know Jungkook was sulking for Taehyung but works need attention too so yeah, he was in his new office room with bunch of files on his desk.

He had replaced his office room on top floor, why? Why cause his old room force him to remember that horrible sight. And the man who assaulted Taehyung was in police custody, he was half dead, don't know how he is behind the bars, and Lee, that bastard too was rotting in jail.

He or Namjoon could've kill them but no, they didn't want colour their hands with someone like these bastards blood.

Meanwhile Mark and Jimin had gone for their interview, yup interview.

Jungkook dropped Mark in front of WG Corp, telling his brother best of luck and Jimin being Jimin started cheering for his twin who would whine.

In WG Corp;

Jackson was currently getting head massaged by his one of trusty worker Mrs.Baek, she was like a big sister for him.

His head ached with the amount of stupid people was coming for interview, "Oh god, I will disown myself if this person will be like Others." Jackson rambled.