Chapter❤35❤

No One's POV

"Ouch! Ow! Fuck! Why the fuck are you kicking me?" Jungkook growled, rubbing his ass.

He couldn't understand why Namjoon was kicking him from past 10 minutes at the fucking night time. He was going to sleep in guest room but Namjoon had to dragged him outside at backyard then started to kick his ass. And it hurt so much.

"How dare of you!" Namjoon kicked him again.

Jungkook yelped, "What the fuck is wrong with you!" He yelled.

"You!" Namjoon was about kick him again but this time Jungkook caught his leg.

"What the hell is fucking wrong with you, bitch?" Jungkook hissed, holding other's leg up in air.

"Let my leg go."

"So you can kick me again? Fuck no." Jungkook scoffed.

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Shut up and tell me why were you kicking me." Jungkook squeezed his leg making him winced.

"Because you kissed Taehyung."

"So what if I kis.....for that?" Jungkook stopped himself from yelling more, as his face went shook.

"Yes! Now let go of my leg, bitch." Namjoon forcefully pulled his leg out from younger's grasp, going backwards on his own.

"But what is the problem of me kissing him? He loves me and I love him too." Jungkook titled his head, why he was making this a big issue.

"Of course I have problem. I'm his father and you are slowly taking his innocence." Namjoon emphasised at father word.

Jungkook made 'o' shape mouth, oh yeah how could he forget he was his little's father. He bite his bottom lip to control himself from laughing, he just remember the day when he thought Namjoon as an old man. Well it wasn't his fault to think like that, who would have thought Namjoon will turn out to be Taehyung's father. 

Namjoon raised his left eyebrow, looking so hot that Jin could just beg but oops he wasn't here. He was confuse, why Jungkook was so unbother and also looking like going to burst in laugh.

"Why are you looking like going to laugh so hard?" Namjoon questioned, and right after that Jungkook began to laugh so hard.

"Why are you laughing?"

But Jungkook kept laughing, which annoyed the other male. He crossed his arms as he watched the bunny boy. Seriously? Who the hell possessed him? Or did someone sprayed laughing gas in air?

After some minutes, Jungkook finally decided to calm himself. He breathed in and out, putting his hands on his hips, as he bent his upper body a bit but small chuckles were still coming out from his mouth.

"Pfff. I-I just r-remember something." Jungkook chuckled, Namjoon put on a bore expression.

"Done?"

"Yeah." Jungkook nodded, straightening up his body. He wiped his tears.

"Why were you even laughing so much?" Namjoon asked, huffing.

"Well to be honest, when me and flower were on date...not that romantic date just a casual hangout type." Jungkook quickly said when he saw the firm expression older had made. "We were in cake shop, when I offered him to go on shopping but he said his father have bought him many clothes."

"Yeah, I did." Namjoon smiled a little, as he remembered the surprise face of the three little.

"So I was a bit disappointed and thought why did that old man have to bought clothes when I wanted to." Jungkook finished his words.