Chapter ❤14❤

No One's POV

"So these are the new designs." Yeonjun finished as all the seated males clapped at the brilliant presentation.

Jungkook had a proud expression on his face but behind it there was a smirk hidden. Yeonjun bowed then sat in between Soobin and Jungkook.

"So these are our design. What do you guys say about them?" Jungkook asked placing his both hands on top of the round table.

"It's all are so beautiful. I must say Mr.Jeon your workers did very good job." Mr.Kwon one of the best jewellery designer of Seoul said after looking through the file.

All agreed at his statement.

"But Mr.Jeon I'm afraid that Lee will steal these designs again." One of the member said.

Jungkook's sharp gaze made him gulp.

"Lee's can't steal this time if they, I'll destroy them." Jungkook determined with full authority. All of them smiled.

"Okay then it's end of the meeting." Jungkook stood up followed by them.

They did handshake with Jungkook before leaving him, Soobin and Yeonjun alone in the meeting room.

"You think this will work Boss?" Soobin asked unsure.

"I'm sure." Jungkook answered confidently.

"Soobin-ah why you're so negative be positive." Yeonjun made a fist towards Soobin who gulped as the older was looking too adorable.

"Soobin take the folders and put it in my Office safe then go back to your work." Jungkook ordered Soobin who nodded before looking at Yeonjun.

"Hyung, I need your help will you help me?" Soobin asked Yeonjun.

"I'll come to your cabin you go first." Yeonjun said with a smile. Soobin smiled back and bowed to Jungkook before leaving with files to CEO's office.

Jungkook looked at Yeonjun with one raised eyebrow as he crossed his arms.

Yeonjun looked at his hyung then smiled innocently.

"Ahem what's going on?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing." Yeonjun told him.

"Yeonjun." Jungkook's stern voice made him pout.

Yeonjun crossed his arms and looked down at his feet.

"I can see Yeonjun." Jungkook sighed.

"Do you perhaps like Soobin?" Jungkook asked this time softly.

Yeonjun didn't answer.

"Yeonjun little brother tell me." Jungkook placed his hand over Jun's head.

Yeonjun slowly nodded.

"Oh boy, You do."

Yeonjun looked up pouting.

"JunJun likes binnie but binnie don't likes JunJun. Binnie likes kai." Yeonjun sadly said in third person.

"Yeon. Little bro it's okay. Don't be sad." Jungkook ruffled his hair.

"Yah my hairrrr." Yeonjun whined fixing his hair style. Even it hurted Yeonjun but he couldn't do anything about Soobin didn't like him but Kai, it was Soobin's choice to whom he likes.

"You'll find someone better than him Yeon." Jungkook told Yeonjun who gave him small smile nodding his head.

"Let's go. Did you call Yoongi and Namjoon?" Jungkook asked as they both walked out from meeting room.