Chapter ❤01❤

No One's POV

A pins falling sound on the floor could be heard in this dead silence. No one dared to utter a word or made any sound. Afraid to made their already angry boss to be more angry.

     There was a young CEO in his late twenty fuming in anger and infront of him his scared employees who kept their head hung low. Fire in his eyes would kill you just by looking. He grabbed a vase and throw it on the floor, his employees flinched at it and saw how the vase shattered into million pieces. They all gulped at the same time.

"HOW THE FUCK THIS HAPPENED AGAIN?" He shouted at them. They didn't say anything which was mistake.

"FUCKING TELL ME NOW." He yelled at them as another vase was thrown at floor.

"We-we d-don-don't k-know s-sir." A male employee said stuttering.

"You don't know don't know. THEN WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU'LL DO KNOW?"  He shouted the last part making them flinched again.

"We-we ar-are s-sorry s-sir." The same male said.

"YOUR FUCKING SORRY WON'T DO ANYTHING. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME IT HAPPENED."

"I'm warning you all if this happen again I'll fucking fire you all one by one. Especially you five." He said in his low yet dead serious voice sending shivered at their spine especially at the five male whom he pointed. They gulped because they are the head employees.

He stormped out towards his office room. They sighed in relief as soon as their boss is out from sight.

"Start your works." The first same male leader of heads ordered all workers. They all nodded and starts their work.

"It's become very serious." One of the head male state as they gathered at their head leaders cabin.

"I know kai." Other head male said.

"We have to do something." HueiningKai aka kai said.

"I think all among us there is someone betraying." Their oldest statement making all of them looked at him.

"What makes you think like that Yeonjun hyung?" Taehyun asked.

"See we keep our concept and designs in high security so outsider won't be able steal it." Yeonjun explained.

"I don't think so hyung why would we betray our own boss." Beomgyu said.

"Not us but them." Yeonjun said pointing at other workers.

"But-"

"No,hyung is right. There is definitely someone who is giving our designs and concepts to them." Their leader Soobin said cutting Beomgyu off.

"Even if there how will we find him or her." Taehyun said.

"Boss will handle it. But we have to talked about it to Boss Kim and Min first." Soobin said.

"Yeah Boss is hot headed now if we talked he will definitely snapped at us." Yeonjun said.

"Yeonjun hyung and I will talk to them. Now let's start our work before boss will get mad at us." Soobin said.

"Even he is hot temper and cold he is the best boss we could ever had." Taehyun stated making other four agree. They started their work.

It's true their Boss Jeon Jungkook was the best CEO and boss even he was cold and short temper or heartless.

Jeon Jungkook 27 years old most eligible bachelor,a fucking billionaire, hot as fuck every woman even male drool over him and want him in their life but he didn't give a fuck about it. Don't mind others business but if you mess with his business then you'll see the consequences. Known to be cold, heartless and for his short temper. Owner and CEO of two famous company JJK Corporation & Entertainment. Corp. for their incredible jewellery designs and Clothes,products and Ent. for their music, singers and rapper also model. He built this two company at such young age with his two best friends his hyungs help whom he respect the most. He also owns some of high class/five star(whatever is it) Hotels in Seoul also outside of country.  He handle his two company but mostly JJK Corp while his two best friends handle JJK Ent. as they both are music producer and Co-CEO but Jungkook is the one who final everything. Never make him angry it's warning, earlier scene was just trailer. If he lost his calm you will lose your life. Only his hyungs can calm him. All workers were aware of his short temper but they don't mind about it. Sometimes they got scared, well most of the time he looked pissed so they never uttered a word against him but still They respect him,admire him and never want to lose their job. Reasons 1. He never mistreated them 2. His passion for his work 3. He gave both company's workers equally but 50 percent high amount from other companies 4. Because he is billionaire and want to be with him(this is the reason for those bitches who wants to be with him for his money)
However he also have reasons and past that he become like how he is now cold with ice heart.

●●●●●●●●●●●●

All the paperworks,designs and files even glasses were shattered around in his big office room. And there he was standing in the middle of the room breathing heavily, finally his mind was calm for now. He walked to his bookself and half remove a specific book as the bookself move to the other side opening his secret room. He entered inside as the bookself closed itself. The room contain a bed, bathroom and TV. Whenever he got late he would spent his night at here. No one knew about his secret room except his hyungs. He sighed. He sat at his bed holding his head. He was having headache thinking all of this. His all new jewellery designs got steal by Lee's again. And they can't do anything about it as Lee's already release it as their. He really wanted kill that old man Lee. Lee SongHa was his business rival enemy,it's been three months since they started to steal their work and release it as their own. His employees worked so hard to made those designs just to got steal by that old Lee. That's unfair.

'Who ever is betraying me will fucking pay for it.' 

He thought and mean it. He knew one of his employee was betraying him and he will fucking find who. He looked at his nightstand where a photoframe was there which he treasures. He slowly walked towards it and grabbed it. He caressed it softly.

"It's been so long I still can't find you." He mumbled. He brought the photo to his lips.  "I miss you both so much." He mumbled as he pressed his lips against it giving a soft kiss. He puted it back where it was before. He was about go at bathroom when-

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK."

He heard his name bieng called making him stopped at his track. He sighed. There was only one person who called him like that. His best friend hyung Min Yoongi. He shook his head went to bathroom without answering.

At outside his secret room in his office there stood his two best friends one with shocked face while other had with annoyed face just done with Jungkook's shit.

They were at their own office room at JJK Ent. which was  attached to JJK Corp but still like apart just the canteen was the one where both companies employees could see eachother.

They were chilling at there room when they both got calls from Corp. Soobin called Yoongi and Yeonjun called Namjoon. They both told them everything what happened. Both bestfriend cursed under their breath before coming at Jungkook's office. While coming they both bumped into eachother at canteens way. They both looked at each other and nodded telling 'I know' and ran towards younger office room.

Namjoon was shocked when he saw the now disaster room. Can't uttered a word. While Yoongi kept his annoyed look. Yoongi yelled younger's name but got nothing in response.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK COME OUT NOW RIGHT INSTANT." Yoongi yelled again.

Soon the bookself open indicating the younger had come out. They both snapped their head towards younger who gave them his cold face.