Chapter❤61❤

[Warning: r*pe, pr*stitution, abuse, death]

Author's pov:

Lee's assistant looked at Mingyu with anger, "How the fuck did he escape?!" He yelled at his face. 

Jeonghan flinched, hiding behind Mingyu. 

"What were you two doing that time? How careless can you be?"

"He escaped last night through the kitchen window. I was out with my friends and Jeonghan has a problem falling asleep so he takes sleeping pills and—" Mingyu stopped talking when a slap landed on his cheek, hard enough to bleed from the corner of the lips. 

"Mingyu!' Jeonghan's eyes widened as he quickly grabbed Mingyu's face to inspect the wound. He looked at Lee's assistant's hands and saw the ring on his ring finger and looked back at the wound, gently wiping the blood away with his thumb, "Mingyu….." His eyes were pooling in tears. 

Mingyu shook his head, pushing him behind again, "Don't. Stay behind me." He whispered. "Mingyu, no…" Jeonghan sobbed, holding onto his arm tightly. Mingyu inhaled deeply, bringing his hand over Jeonghan's, and looked at Lee's assistant. 

"It's my fault so you can punish me." 

"Oh, that I am gonna do. Mingyu, you weren't just irresponsible but also unloyal to your job. Mr. Lee isn't giving you money for shit! And this." He pointed at Jeonghan, "Why is he still with you? This piece of whore!"

"Mind your damn language, Mr. Choi." Mingyu glared at him, his blood was boiling. 

"And mind your tone, Mingyu. I am your boss, you are not my boss!" Mr. Cho yelled. "Teach him his damn lesson!" He clapped his hands twice and immediately two guys dressed in black entered the house. 

"No, please, no!" Jeonghan shielded Mingyu who just stared at Mr. Choi, eyes filled with silent rage. 

"You fuckung ruined Mr. Lee's plan." Mr. Choi spat as the two guys pushed Jeonghan to the ground. 

"Hyung—" Mingyu tried to reach for Jeonghan but a punch landed on his jaw then a kick on his under the knee that made him fall to the ground. "Fuck." He grunted. 

"Mingyu!" Jeonghan stood up, going toward them, "Stop!" But one of the guys grabbed him, holding him back. 

"Let him go!" Mingyu hissed but he got more kicks in return. 

Mr. Choi walked up to Jeonghan and slapped him. Jeonghan was silenced, he just stood there, holding his cheek, staring down in shock. 

"Do not hurt him!" Mingyu shouted, struggling to stand up. 

"Say one more word and watch me fuck him right before your eyes." Mr. Choi said and smirked as Mingyu froze in his place. He grabbed a fistful of Jeonghan's hair and leaned close to his face, "Even after 6 years he is still very pretty." His eyes were dirty as he roamed them over Jeonghan's face. 

It's been a long time but those types of dirty gazes still had a great effect on Jeonghan. He was traumatized, freezing on the spot. 

Mingyu's jaw tightened and his fists clenched in anger as he did as told and didn't say anything anymore and watched Mr. Choi let go of Jeonghan. He knew that Choi could do as he said so he endured every punch, and kick without a word, he let them beat him as they pleased. 

Once they were done, the guy let go of Jeonghan who fell on his knees and the other guy stepped aside from Mingyu. "Let's go. Hope you have learnt your lesson and never repeat it again, Mingyu." And they left the house. 

"H-Hyung…" Mingyu mumbled, looking over at Jeonghan, worried. 

Jeonghan flinched as if coming back to reality and looked at Mingyu, he began crying as he saw the other's condition; blood and bruises. He immediately crawled towards Mingyu and brought his head on his lap, "I am sorry." He cried.