Chapter ❤12❤

Finally after years😆
         ^_^

No One's POV

Kim's House~~~
(Same day)

TaeTae was colouring in his book with ChimChim and MaMa while Namjoon and Jin were packing their stuffs in boxes as Namjoon didn't want the same thing to happen like today. So he told Jin as soon as he finished his private talk with Mark, that their moving in Seoul in two days. And for littles they were very happy that they were going to live in Seoul. Jimin and Tae don't know why they were moving in but nevertheless they were happy.

Jin told Mark everything honestly. He was angry at his hyung for not telling him before but now what could he do. What happened was happened and he forgive his hyung after all he did all this just for them.

Mark and Namjoon were getting along pretty quickly. He even started to call him Hyungie in little space. Namjoon was at first upset for not calling him Papa but he understood his feeling, he couldn't just give someone his real father's place.

But there's a times Namjoon felt like he knew them before.

"Papa papa sweee what I mawde." Tae come running to Jin's room as they were packing Jin's clothes.

"What you made little one?" Namjoon asked, he was sitting on bed as Tae sat on his lap.

"Seew." Tae showed him his drawing book where he drawn five persons three little and two big. Two besides adults while one in between.

"Thwis ish Papa awnd Iwt's Hyungie, MaMa awnd ChimChim and thwis is mwe." He pointed at the the drawing's character.

"Thwis ish our Family." Tae giggled as Namjoon smiled at the drawing while Jin who was behind them quickly wiped the tear that fell from the corner of his eye.

"It's so beautiful little one." Namjoon said warm heartily while tracing the drawing with his fingers.

"You have become very good at drawing Taebaby." Jin smiled at him. Tae shyly looked down.

"Thank you little one." Namjoon said making little confused.

"Why Papa?" Tae titled his head.

"Just thank you." Namjoon ruffled his hair. Tae giggled.

"Okie."

"Taebaby-"

"Papa, Hyungie/ Hyungie, hyungie." Chim and Mark also come running while yelling their names.

"Yes." They both said.

"See." They showed them their drawing and two adults couldn't help but to melt at it. They also made same drawing.

"We mawde it." MaMa smiled brightly, ChimChim nodded.

"Aww you three made same drawing." Jin cooed at them while Namjoon chuckled.

Tae looked at his drawing then at his brothers.

"We mawde iwt swam sawm hehehe." Tae cutely giggled along with two.

"Papa I want to swit,swit." Chim said pointing at his lap.

Namjoon smiled and put Tae's drawing book aside.

"Come here." Namjoon patted his lap. Chim smiled brightly and sat on his lap.

Mark stood there with a pout, Namjoon noticed it.

"Little one can you sit at bed?"

Tae whined.

"TaeTae dwont wanna."