Chapter❤42❤

No One's POV

Which one he should choose?

It's so frustrating, they both were his favourite. He pouted his lips, crossing his hands over his tummy.

Barbie doll or spiderman? Little Mark was having difficulty on choosing his toy with which he will play.

"MaMa? Why are you looking so frustrated?" Jin asked, who just entered in little's room.

Mark poutily looked at Jin who had small smile on his face, "Don' know whalt tluu pawy wift." Little grumbled, "awe."

"What about I play with you, before I'll go to work."

Mark's eyes went big in excitement, as he jumped up, "Weally?"

"Weally." Jin said, moving his head to side with a chuckle leaving from his plump lips.

"Then papa will play with MaMa too." Namjoon suddenly appeared in room with a huge grin, I guess early sex benefited.

Oh shut up, author. You are the one who wrote about us having sex and its not sex its call making love duhh.
A; True😆

"Papa!" Mark squealed, whilst Jin sat down on bed smiling tenderly. "Guu mwornin, papa!" Mark chirped happily.

Both adults chuckled, "Good morning, little one." Namjoon went towards little and press a kiss on his hair.

"Good morning, baby." Namjoon then pecked Jin's lips. Mark giggled, putting his hand over his mouth.

Jin shyly glared at him for doing this in front of his baby brother.

Namjoon chuckled lightly, and pecked his lips again. Mark covered his eyes, as Jin slapped elder's shoulder, not too hard this time.

"Doneee?"

Namjoon uncovered little's face, "Done." He smiled at his son, and tapped his nose with his pointer finger, before sitting down beside little.

Mark giggled in delight. "Whel ish googie Hyungie, papa?" He asked, crawling on Namjoon's lap, straddling him.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around little's waist, as Jin fixed younger's bangs using his index finger.

"He is gone to bring your another brother Yeonjun with TaeTae."

"MaMa hwave owan mwole blother?" Mark gasped softly, a chuckle left from both adult's mouth, "Yes, are you excited to meet him?" Namjoon tickled his side.

Mark giggled, nodding his head, "Yesh, Papa!"

"Baby, where is Jimin?"

Namjoon stopped tickling once his boyfriend asked it, Mark panted lightly, and answered. "Hwe ish gone tlu wake Yoonie beal up."

Instantly a frown appeared over Namjoon's face, Jin sighed, 'here we go, Papa mode activated.'

But to his surprise Namjoon didn't even move, just keep talking with little Mark.

"Wow, aren't you going to bring Jimin?"

Namjoon looked at him and giggled softly, "No baby, I won't. You know how much Jimin is in love with Yoongi and his music. Let him be. Maybe grumpy cat won't be grumpy about being single anymore." He shrugged his shoulder at last, giggling whenever Mark giggle.

"Then why are you so protective over Tae?"

"Well I have to. He is just a innocent bean, a child who needs protection all the time. Jimin and our cute MaMa knows between wrong and right, they can understand other's behaviour but Tae, he sees good in everyone so have to be protective."