Chapter ❤38❤

No One's POV

At the middle of night, it wasn't quite expected for Jungkook to hear whimpers. He opened his eyes, trying to proceed where it was coming from until he realised, it was coming from behind his back.

He quickly sat up and looked down on Taehyung who was sleeping on his side, chanting some mantras, clutching his blanket tightly into his tiny fist. Taehyung was shivering too.

"L-Lweave."

He heard the little muttering this, he furrowed in confusion before it hit him. Taehyung was having nightmare, and of course he knew why. He gritted his teeth.

He scooted closer and shook the sleeping baby gently, "Flower, wake up." His voice seemed to affect the little as smaller male shivering lessen.

"It just a nightmare baby, dada got you." Jungkook rubbed his thumb on smaller male's cheek.

"D-Dada, twell him tlu lweave. Tae-Tae s...ceal." Taehyung grabbed elder's hand that was caressing his cheek, Jungkook sighed sadly, it broke his heart to see his baby in this state.

"Dada told him to leave, baby. He isn't here anymore. Only dada is with TaeTae." Jungkook gently told him, "Hwe ith kithing TaeTae." Taehyung murmured.

"No no baby. He isn't. Open your eyes, there is no one except dada." Jungkook said, but Taehyung refused to believe.

Jungkook's eyes became glossy, as he didn't know how wake him up. The little was crying, his voice becoming louder than before.

"B-Baby."

"Pwease! Lweave mee!" Taehyung let go of his hand, and squirmed around, trying to push whoever was above him.

Jungkook put his both hand over his head, trying to think what to do. He firmly grabbed either of Taehyung's shoulder and shook him.

"Baby wake up. Only dada is here." Jungkook said, shaking him more. "N-Nwo." Taehyung cried, his body shaking uncontrollably now.

Jungkook leaned down and pressed his lips against Tae's, before kissing the little. Taehyung cries went down, Jungkook felt the little calming slowly.

"Dada is here, flower. Wake up." Jungkook pulled away and caressed his cheek softly.

Taehyung opened his eyes, his lips wobbled seeing his dada. "D-dada." He hugged the elder.

"Shh, you're safe." Jungkook rubbed his back, he pulled the little on his lap whose legs wrapped around his waist.

Taehyung sniffled, crying on his caregiver's shoulder who kept saying sweet calming words. Jungkook pulled apart after a while.

"You saw nightmare?"

Jungkook got a nod from younger in response, he laid his back on headboard, laying the boy over himself. He didn't say anything just started combing his fluffy hair.

Jungkook wiped his tears, and leaned down to kiss his cheek. "You are safe, baby." He whispered softly. Little hastily nodded.

Taehyung took his one hand and played with it, "One... tlwo...thlee...foul...fwiv." Then he count his own fingers. "sixt.. sweven...." Taehyung stopped, because he forget what comes after seven.

"D-Dada." Taehyung poutily looked up, Jungkook who was smiling fondly while combing little's hair, chuckled.

"Eight."

"E-Wight."

"Nine."

"NiNi." Taehyung giggled suddenly. Jungkook could never understand his flower's mood.