Chapter ❤03❤

No One's POV

At Seoul

At office Jungkook was signing and checking some files and designs. He coughed several times while signing them. His body was burning. He had fever and it's been two days but he didn't care about his health. All he cared about was those pending files to sign. Like if he didn't sign those papers he might die.

*Cough*cough*cough*

Damn

*Cough*cough*

He was coughing so hard that he couldn't breath. So that He had to gulp down a glass of water. After drinking he felt a bit relief. He sighed and got back at his previous work.

Suddenly his office door was open by his hyungs.

"Hey deepshit." Yoongi greeted him getting a eye roll from younger. They both sat infront of younger.

"Jungkook there are 30 female models we both chose for our upcoming fashion show. So can you come with us and check up on them for to final 20 models among them." Namjoon said with Yoongi nodding his head. The younger frowned.

"Why do we need more. Aren't we have enough female models and also the female idols?" He asked confuse that why did they need more.

"Yeah I know we have but the female idols like Twice, Gfriend and other goups are busy for their upcoming come backs, Worldtour, and some TV shows that they have attend so they are packed for few months only Blackpink are free now but they are not enough. And our female models, some of them are in vacation. So we need more just for replacement after fashion show their work will be done." Namjoon explained to younger who nodded his head.

"What about male models?"

"They are enough with both idols and models." Namjoon replied. Younger nodded.

"Okay they're already ready right?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes they are." This time Yoongi answered.

"O-*Cough* "

"Hey you fine?" Yoongi asked as he touched his hand but quickly pulled back.

"Fuck. Your burning Jungkook." Yoongi said worriedly.

"What!!" Namjoon said before checking his temperature. But hissed cause his body was burning like fire.

"Fuck you have fever Jungkook. Why the hell are you still working?" He literally shouted at younger who just look at him without any emotion.

"I'm fine." Jungkook spat.

"No you are not. We are going to hospital right now." Namjoon said as he pulled younger from his chair.

"I said I'm fine." Jungkook coldly said as he harshly pulled away from Namjoon's grasp.

"Jungkook listen to u-" Joon began but cut off by kook.

"For fuck sake I said I'm fine." He shouted at them.

"Okay calm down we are not going. Let's go check on them." Yoongi calmly said to Jungkook who huffed.

"But hy-"

"Just listen to me Joon." Yoongi said cutting Joon off who just nodded and sighed.

Jungkook was the first to leave the room.

"Don't worry Joon just call Dr.Choi. I think he will pass out any soon." Yoongi told Joon as Jungkook was already out of sight.

"Okay hyung." Joon sighed and called Dr.Choi their personal doctor as they both follow the younger.