Chapter ❤02❤

No One's POV

Jungkook gave them his so called cold face.

"What the fuck did you did to your office room?" Namjoon asked after coming back from his shock.

"Can't you fucking see he destroyed this room yet again." Yoongi growled annoyingly. The younger didn't say anything just sat at sofa.

Namjoon sighed and went to picked the files that younger had thrown. Jungkook frowned when he saw Namjoon. Namjoon picked one of the file but hissed in pain as a small piece of glass cut his finger. Jungkook quickly got up and went to him.

"Who told you to do this. Now see you got cut." He said worriedly as he inspected his finger.

"It's okay Jungkook I'm fine just a small cut." Namjoon said with soft smile.

"No,Sit at sofa I'll get band aid and ointment." Younger didn't listen just ordered him which joon obliged. He sat on the sofa with Yoongi.

"That shit really is bipolar sometimes." Yoongi commented. Joon chuckled.

"Yeah just right now he was looking cold doesn't give a shit about others but now a worry bunny." Joon said Yoongi nodded in agreement.

Jungkook come back with a ointment and band aid in his hand. He sat beside Joon and put some ointment on Joon's wound and band aid.

"Done." The younger said in his usual tone.

"Thanks Jungkook." Joon thanked him. He didn't say anything.

They sat next to each other in their own deep thoughts. One was thinking How to find out the betrayer, other one was when the younger would became soft like before, while the other was thinking about how to murder That old man Lee.(yeah it's yoongi).

Kim Namjoon 30 years old handsome and sweet guy with dimples. Co-CEO of JJK Ent. and music producer and composer also a rapper. Most importantly very clumsy. Calmer than the two but could freak out by just little things. A Millionaire and owns most famous restaurants in Seoul.

Min Yoongi 31 years old guy handsome guy but sweet just to the person he cares other than don't give a fuck just like Jungkook

Min Yoongi 31 years old guy handsome guy but sweet just to the person he cares other than don't give a fuck just like Jungkook. Co-CEO of JJK Ent. Also a producer and composer and rapper. Don't talk too much,likes to stay quite and sleep, Always have a poker face. A Millionaire and owns famous night clubs and four dance studio's in Seoul. Well he might or might not was part of mafia as well as the two.