Chapter❤39❤

No One's POV

Handling such a big company alone was really stressful, he didn't know how his brother can handle it. He just wanted to run away. But he was stuck inside Jungkook's office room.

Yeonjun sighed, stretching out his now sore arms. He had been working his ass off, without ceo nor his assistant is really hard to handle the meetings but thankfully other head employees help him.

He wanted to meet Taehyung, but the work load is too much.

"Just wait hyung, I will make you do all my works and will be on vacation for weeks, hmmph." He pouted, and he meant it, he will definitely go off for vacation as soon Jungkook come back.

He giggled, clapping his hands.

"Hyung have my pacifier in one of his drawer. Hehe he thought he can hide it from me." He chuckled and searched for his paci in Jungkook's desk drawer.

"Aha." He smiled brightly as he found his paci, oh he missed his paci. His hyung hide it and gave him only sometimes cause he kept his paci in his mouth all the time.

He cleaned the pacifier before shoving it inside his mouth, he clapped his hands again. He remembered inside his hyung's secret room there is a pulshie.

It won't hurt to play for a bit right? It's basically lunch time and no one is allowed in Jungkook's office. Yeah, it won't. He stood up and opened the secret room.

"Hmm where is it?" He muttered. Yeonjun looked around a saw his pulshie on couch. "Yay." He ran to his pulshie and picked it up. After that he ran back outside and sat down on sofa.

He started playing with his pulshie, eventually falling into little space.

He was immersed in his play to notice the door of office room opening, and someone walking inside to see the sight.

Something fell on floor, the file that someone was holding. Yeonjun froze on his spot.

'Oh nwoo.' Little JunJun closed his eyes, slowly lifting his head up to see who. He opened his eyes, immediately regretting his decision to play as he saw Soobin looking at him with wide eyes, lips parted in shock.

Yeonjun unconsciously pouted, "JunJun gwot cauglt." He mumbled to himself, sucking his paci while Soobin couldn't even utter a word.

Yeonjun was a little, it'd shock him. He gulped, maybe that's why Yeonjun was so distant from him. Does anyone know about it or Yeonjun hide it from everyone?

He trance out from his shock state when he saw Yeonjun's lips quivering as if he was going to cry and that's what happened.

Yeonjun threw the pulshie over Soobin who caught it. "Gwo away! Binnie ish meanie!" He shouted, crying hard as the pacifier fell from his mouth.

"B-But- what happened?" Soobin made his way towards older who curled in ball at corner of sofa.

"Dwon' c-come neal. Binnie yell on JunJun. Binnie hwate JunJun."

"Who is JunJun and Binnie?" Soobin asked dumbly as he sat beside Yeonjun.

Yeonjun hiccuped and pointed at himself, "JunJun." then at younger, "Binnie." He then quickly covered his face.

Soobin didn't know how to react. Yeonjun was afraid of him, and thinks that he hate him when its the opposite.

"Who told you that I hate JunJun?" Soobin scooted closer, his tone of voice was soft, sweet as a small smile on his lips.

"Hwe awways ywell on JunJun."

It'd broken Soobin's heart, he was the cause of elder's fear. He always yell on older without reason, out of jealousy whenever he saw Yeonjun being close to someone, like Taehyun.