Chapter ❤09❤

No One's POV

If we say Namjoon wasn't shock it will be completely a lie. He was shock, stunned, surprised all at what he heard from the little.

'Did he just called me Papa?'
He thought.
'No no maybe he is dreaming.'

So many questions made up in Namjoon's mind. Yeah, he knew he come here to take interview because of his friend and getting attached to someone he barley know wasn't acceptable. But they were kind, it wasn't even an hour but he started to had feeling for the beautiful tall guy Seokjin  And for this little bean who was sleeping on his lap soundly. He was sure if he would saw the other two littles, he would also get attache by them. But one thing was stuck in his mind their parents, where were their parents? He didn't see them. Did they don't live with Seokjin And littles or left them?

Tae was holding his hands tightly like he was afraid Namjoon would be gone when he woke up.

Namjoon smiled. He tried to free his hand but no Tae wasn't letting rather holding him even more snuggled to his hand. Namjoon sighed softly in defeat.

"You're so innocent, fragile and I'm sure sensitive with soft heart Total opposite of Jungkook." He paused and sighed again.

"I hope he will meet someone like you who will melt his cold heart and bring back the old Jungkook."

Jin come back with his documents. He gasped quitely when he saw Namjoon without his coat and Tae sleeping on his LAP while HOLDING hands.

"Mr.Kim, why are you standing there?" Namjoon asked as he saw him standing like got frozen.

"H-huh!!yeah." Jin mumbled and went to them.

"Oh Mr.Kim little one was sleepy. So I let him sleep on my lap and he doesn't want to leave me so if you don't mind him sleeping on my lap." Namjoon politely told Jin who shook his head.

"No No Sir it's- I should say sorry Sir. You're having difficulty beca-"

"No. Mr.Kim what are you saying. It's not like that infact I'm having good time here with this little bean." Namjoon uttered softly while playing with Tae's red locks with his other hand.

'He is so different from others.' Jin thought.

"He-here Sir my degrees and all." Jin about to hand him but Namjoon refused making him confuse.

"Sit first." Namjoon ordered him. Jin sat.

"I know we just met and you won't trust me enough but I want to know you and your brothers."
Namjoon said in serious tone making Jin gulped. Namjoon saw it and laughed.

"Hey don't be scare. It's just- it'll be good if me and my employ know each other to get along." Namjoon said making Jin confused. Jin nodded.

'Why does boss and employ have to know each other?' Jin thought.

"Where are your parents?" Namjoon asked and Jin's mood tuned into sad one. Namjoon noticed it.

"I'm sorry if you don't want to tell me. Don't, I'm not forcing." Namjoon smiled at him.

Jin felt he could share with Namjoon. Jin gave him samll smile.

"I guess I can tell you." Jin uttered while looking at sleeping Tae.

"They are not with us cause they are dead. Our father dead when I was 16 and they were only 11. And our mother 2 years ago." Jin sadly told him.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I shouldn't have asked that. But I got curious when I didn't saw your parents." Namjoon felt guilty.