Chapter ❤07❤

No One's POV

Finally after 5 hours the meeting was done and eventually meeting went well and the WG Enterprise was now their business partner and would start their new project in some months.

They were now at the same hotel in Jungkook's room.

"I really hate whenever meetings were held in hotels." Yoongi complained.

"We know Grandpa." Namjoon teased him earning a glare from Yoongi.

"Don't call me that you unusual brainy." Yoongi spat at joon who laughed and looked at Jungkook who was in his deep thoughts, thinking something or someone.

"Jungkook."

"Oi dipshit." Yoongi shook him a little as he got out from his world.

Jungkook looked at the two with bored eyes.

"What?"

"You're spacing out alot today." Yoongi commented.

"So?"

"Is there something bothering you?" Namjoon asked with concern.

"No." Jungkook simply answered.

Both didn't ask further cause they knew the younger would get angry or something trigger him.

"Joon I'm hungry. Order something." Yoongi ordered Namjoon who rolled his eyes at Yoongi's lazy ass.

"What do you want to eat Sir?" Joon asked but annoyance and sarcasm could hear in his voice.

"Anything." Yoongi said before laying flat at bed.

"Jungkook?"

"Anything."

"Okay I'm calling hotel management to bring your foods." Namjoon said and called H.M order food for them as he was going at somewhere.

"Done. They will be bring food for both you shortly." Namjoon told them.

"What about you?" Jungkook asked as he saw him standing and fixing his suits.

"I have an meeting." Namjoon imformed causing both Yoongi and Jungkook to furrowed.

"What meeting?" Yoongi asked, raising an eyebrow.

"My personal meeting." Namjoon smirked and winked at Yoongi who made a disgusted face.

"Bye." He waved off and happily went out leaving both male dumbfounded.

"Is he seeing someone?" Jungkook asked Yoongi while looking at the way Namjoon left.

"I don't know." Yoongi shrugged.
"And I don't care." He said lying at bed again almost drifting asleep.

"Are you gonna sleep here?" Jungkook asked annoyingly.

"Yeah~~~~" He sang.

"But you have your own room."

"Ehh you disrespectful dipshit I'm sleeping here whether you like it or not." Yoongi said sleepily,giving him his as usual poker face.

Jungkook sighed there was no way he could win.

"Fine. Change your clothes." Jungkook said and went into bathroom. Yoongi hummed.

After few minutes he come back and saw Yoongi was already sleeping.

He sighed.

"Hyung." He mumbled and sat at Edge of the bed.

The red haired boy was not leaving his mind.
"Mr.Meanie."  He chuckled.

"Mr.Meanie. In thousands of names he choose this name." He smiled softly thinking about the boy.