Chapter ❤59❤ [m]

Author's POV 

Namjoon peeked from one of the pillars, tugging down his black goggles to his nose tip. Then from the other side, Jungkook's head peaked out, squinting his eyes as they surveyed the vast compound of the mall. 

"Where are they?" Namjoon pulled out a small binocular from his bag, scanning the whole area for certain two people. 

"I don't know." 

"I didn't ask you though." 

Jungkook shot Namjoon a death glare at his reply but the older one stayed unbothered and kept searching for his son and Wang. And just then he spotted Mark and Jackson near the fountain, "There—" But the scene wasn't pleasant for the papa's heart. "What the fuck." 

"What? Where? Tell me?" Jungkook moved his neck up, down, side to side just to have a glimpse of his brother. 

With gritted teeth, Namjoon just placed his hand on Jungkook's head, ducking it down harshly before turning it towards the couple's direction, cheek pressed against the pillar, "What the fuck." Jungkook hissed in both pain and protectiveness. 

There was Mark in Jackson's arms, faces so close, just a little push and they would be kissing. 

Jungkook and Namjoon fume, if it was some anime show there would be smoke coming out of their noses, flames in their eyes. 

They came out of the pillar and stormed towards the couple but a group of security guards came their way, stopping them. Jungkook and Namjoon halted and stared at the men with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Excuse me, but we have been watching you two for a while now and you guys seem suspicious to us." One of them said firmly. 

Namjoon and Jungkook's lips twitch in objection. They looked at each other then back to the guards and said at the same time. 

"Excuse me?" 

"You two are excused. Grab them and take them to the staff room." The same guard ordered the others. 

"Wait what?" Jungkook hissed, jerking away when they tried to grab him. "Do you guys even know who we are?!" He hissed again as they grabbed him by his arms. The head guard scanned the CEOs from head to toe and their outfits certainly gave off a creepy vibe with all blackness and especially that binocular in one of their hands. 

Namjoon glared at the men trying to grab him. "I'll make y'all lose your jobs if you dare to touch me." 

"Take them." The head guard sighed and walked away. 

The guards grabbed them and started taking them somewhere while they struggled in the guards' hold, watching Mark and Jackson walking away without an acknowledgment of them being held hostage.

••••••••

Yoongi rubbed his temple in complete stress because of his friends who are like big bosses lecturing the security guards and manager of the mall who were continuously bowing down and apologizing to Jungkook and Namjoon. 

"Who the fuck does something like this?" Yoongi hissed at his friends who looked at them without any ounce of shame. 

"We?" Jungkook blinked at him while pointing at himself. Yoongi hissed more at the innocent look the younger one had because he was far from being innocent. 

"Seriously? I didn't expect two successful CEOs skyrocketing companies to be stalking their own son and brother!" Yoongi exclaimed, putting hands on his hips with a very done face, glaring up at the bulky men. 

Namjoon grinned cheekily at him. Yoongi huffed, "Now? Can we go? Or you two want to spend a night here, the godfather of Crabs and as cold as ice Mr. J-Cold?"