Chapter ❤04❤

No One's POV

At Seoul
When Jungkook fall

Everyone was shook. Just a minute ago there were loud cheering about models selecting. But now dead silence. They satred at their unconscious boss laying at floor. They were shook for just what happened.

"JUNGKOOK." That loud voice brought back them to their sense.

"Jungkook." The male knelt down and tried to wake him but nothing happened.

"Jungkook. Fuck he is burning."

"What the fuck are you staring at Yoongi, Namjoon." The male said.

That brought them out of their shook state.

"Oh my God Jungkook wake up. Wake up." Yoongi said panicking as he shook youngers body.

"Yoongi let's take him to your office it's closer than mine." Namjoon said also panicking.

"Okay help me hyung to take him there he is very heavy." The male said to Yoongi who nodded.

They put Jungkook's left arm at the males shoulder and right arm at Yoongi's shoulder.

"Joon call Dr.Choi where is he." Yoongi told Joon who nodded and called Dr.Choi.

They both carry Jungkook to Yoongi's office. After reaching they puted him on couch. They both huffed panting.

"Aish he is so heavy." The male said panting.

Yoongi check his body temperature and fever by thermometer.

"Fuck he have high fever." Yoongi said.

"Hoseok go and bring cold water." Yoongi ordered Hoseok who nodded and immediately went to canteen.

Jungkook was whining in his sleep as he felt uneasy. Yoongi took off his coat and unbuttoned his shirt's fitst three button so the younger won't feel suffocating.

"Hyung Dr.Choi is here." Joon said as he entered in office with Dr.Choi beside him.

Dr. Check Jungkook's pulse, eyes and took his body temperature and check blood pressure.
Dr. Sighed.

"Just like what I thought." Dr. Said

"What do you mean Youngjae?" Joon asked Youngjae the Doctor.

"He is been over working and stressing himself and didn't eat anything. High fever and Blood pressure is also high. That's why he fainted. Don't worry I'll wrote down medicines. Here give him when he wake up but first give him something to eat and also keep his body-"

"Cold Water is here." Hoseok said cutting off Dr. As he was walking to them holding a water pot.

"Ahh I was about to say it Hoseok." Dr.Choi smiled.

"Oh here." Hoseok handed water pot to Yoongi who puted it on desk. "Also this." He handed his small towel which he brought it from his room.

"So keep his body temperature low. I'm leaving now." Dr. told them before standing up.

"Okay let me company you to entrance and then I'll also buy these medicine." Joon said

"Okay we are here from now." Hoseok told them and smiled at Choi who returned it.

Dr. Choi Youngjae and Namjoon take their leaves after biding their goodbyes.

"This deepshit will never change." Yoongi said sighing. Hoseok hummed as he put the wet towel on Jungkook's forehead.