CHAPTER :65

"you wanted to talk?" Clement asked, letting himself sit on one of the chairs.
Loosing his buttons a bit.

"You told me every thing was fine but then again, Koral nor Jane is here?" Sohyung said, turning to his son searching for answers.

"Why do you even care? Why do you want Jane or Koral back when none of them is your own?" Clement snapped, he had enough of his father controlling him and ordering him. He was a grown man who can make his own choices but every time it's his father who tells him what to do.

And, It was okay if Jane...

"Clement." Sohyung warned, "Stop talking back to me."

Clement slammed his hands on the office table, making Sohyung surprised by the audacity.

"Can YOU stop? I'm tired okay? If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have become someone like a Mafia. If it weren't for you, I would have made Jane happy. If it weren't for you, I would have become someone so much better. But all because of you, my whole life is revolving around these bloody nature." Clement shouted at him, he had enough. So many sacrifice for this man and he can't reply a single endearment.

"Didn't I tell you, you are gonna marry Jane?" Sohyung raised his brows, until now Clement was happy about it and now he is blasting.

"You think I'm gonna destroy Jane's life? You think I'm gonna force her to someone monster like me? You think I'm gonna let her suffer with me?" He fumed, he just didn't understand why was Sohyung even doing this nasty thing. From killing innocent people to doing incest.

Clement sighed, he stepped towards the exit door, opening it and then,
"And lastly, you think I'm gonna marry my step sister?"

×∆×

"Yes."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Taehyung....." Jane looked at Taehyung with begging eyes and he couldn't do anything infront of the maknae.

Jane turned towards Jungkook, pouting her lips, "please?"

But Jungkook stayed stern, he couldn't let Jane eat the ice cream.

"But it's only a little toothache." She whined.

Jungkook sighed and motioned Taehyung to leave them alone and he just nodded.

"Jane, You can't eat Ice cream now, it's really late at night and you have toothache." Jungkook said once Taehyung was out, he was worried for her, yesterday she had toothache while beating the shit out of him and now she wants ice cream.

"Aish it was only for a short time. Come on, Jungkook please?" Jane pleaded, circling her arms around his and laying her cheeks on his shoulder. "Please?"

"No" he said shortly and pushed her into the bed.

She pouted and sprawled her legs on the bed, and turning the opposite of him. "Jungkook, you're mean."

She closed her eyes shut and distanced herself from him.

Jungkook only sighed, climbing in the bed and laying himself closely to her.
"I told you, it's harmful for your teeth. I'll let you eat tomorrow but not now."

She only huffed and threw his arms when she felt him touching her.

"Fine then cuddling will be given tomorrow too." Jungkook widened his eyes, she knows he can't sleep without cuddling her and he pursed his lips.

"Jane..." Jungkook whined, his plan somehow tricked him instead.

"Shut up. Let me sleep." She warned and squished herself further away from him.