CHAPTER - 67

JANE'S P.O.V

While they went for the hunting of drugs, jungkook left me with a kiss on my head, koral and Jimin.

Koral and Jimin kept on glaring at each other, so I tried to find excuses to butt in, "Jimin, why didn't you go with them?"

He snickered towards Koral and answered, "I couldn't leave my sister in law alone."

Taking that into a reasonable excuse, I nodded. "Stop calling me that." I blushed.

"What do you mean alone? She is with me." Koral dead panned.

He mocked a laugh, "Exactly."

"You...!" Koral pointed her index finger at him.

While Jimin sassily flipped his pink hair, and crossed his legs.

From the alleyway of where we were located at, just meters away, we heard noises.

Jimin got alarmed and took out his gun, "You two stay here, lock the doors and not come out side."

"What hap-" before I could ask, he already slid out the van and Koral locked the door.

"Jane stay put. I think they spot us." Koral said to me and I nodded.

•×•

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

"Hyung, there's one last man to go. Can you handle it?" Jungkook asked the guys who were alert of any man coming in.

"Are you going back to the van?" Yoongi asked him, because ever since he left Jane there, he has been restless. And Yoongi noticed it.

Jungkook had this foreboding feeling that something is going to go wrong.

They allowed him to and he wasted no second leaving the place and check if Jane's doing okay.

•×•

Koral and Jane stayed alert because right after Jimin left them, the sounds seemed to increase.

Not until they heard big thump at the back of the van.

They both got more alarmed and started searching for guns.

Jane got one Gun but the rifle was empty.

"Koral, there's no rifle." She muttered and She cursed.

They both glanced around quietly and closed all the doors and window.

Suddenly a man in black stand in front of the van door and shoots it.

Breaking the door's lock.

•×•

When Jungkook arrives at the van location, he is greeted with empty and broken door.

"Jane?" He called out but no one replied and he panicked.

"Jimin hyung?" He yelled in panic and Jimin came from the dark alley side.

"What happened kook?" Jimin replied.

"They're missing."

"WHAT"

•∆•

"There was a noise that came. So I went to search for it. I didn't know it was a trap." Jimin explained, feeling guilty and feeling tensed that Jane and Koral are missing, again.

Jungkook sat in the van seats, pulling out his hair in frustration.

In that time, Hoseok found a paper note by jungkook's thighs. Half crushed by him.

"Jungkook, scoot over." And he did.

Hoseok picked up the paper and he saw a note written.

"Suga hyung , there's something written." He says and Yoongi takes the paper from him and reads it with Namjoon.

"It's my father. I've left traces."

"Jungkook, it's from Jane. " Namjoon said and his ears immediately perked up and sneaked at the paper.

Hoseok was finding traces and he found a badge, shaped in a wing like structure.

"Guys, it's her father for sure." The badge was the sign of Samuels cult in the Mafia era.

"So what do we do?" Taehyung asked.

"Samuel knows about our work. He knows we do missions. But for whom? He doesn't. So he trapped us in coming for a mission." Yoongi told them and they finally joined all the pieces.