CHAPTER :37

Jane's p.o.v

When I woke up, my eyes were narrowed due to the light that flashed right in my eyes.

Yawning and stretching, I sat up straight and sat there like a penguin.
My lips were in a sleepy pout, hands between my thighs and shoulders leant forward.

I looked around me only to see them sleeping, but my eyes wandered around Jungkook a little longer.
His head leaned against the window on the van, his lips forming a pout. Arms crossed, his ripped jeans that showed his slender thighs and his knees. I saw bruises and scratches on his knees, my heart dropped at that.
What are these boys doing to me that I actually find myself getting worried about them?

Shaking my head, I turn to the front and see Namjoon's wide open eyes staring at me like 'I know what you're feeling.' look.

I shrugged my shoulders upside to show that I'm not interested and he just shakes his head.

And then he blowed a horn that busted my ears.

Every body woke up and groaned, whole Taehyung mumbles.
"What what happen!? No nothing I just drank a bit of Toothpaste foam in my mouth!"

I pursed my lips and stared at him disgusted.

"You drank Toothpaste foam? Taehyung, I know you're weird but this weird?"

"Yah!it was just a dream."

I pat his shoulder and open the van, forgetting to ask where we arrived.

When I got out, trust me. I've never seen such a beautiful scenery in my life before.

The air was smooth but crisp, it smelled earthy.

"It looks beautiful." Someone said behind me and I could already tell what he was going to say next.

"Just like me." There you go, he starts to laugh on his own joke. Jin Jin jin.

I rolled my eyes and went near the lake. Scooping some water in my hands, I splashed it on my face to feel a cool and fresh sensation gazing my cheeks.

I stood up, the wooden plant was strong enough to handle a fatty like me, it's true I've been gaining weight because of Jin's cooking. But who cares, there's no one to impress anyways. And I don't need to impress no one.

But when I turned to my shock, my legs slips from the edge of the wooden plank and feeling the person's arms around my waist. My arms crossed on my chest, eye shut tightly.

When I slowly opened my eyes, I saw the dark brown doe eyes staring at me intensely.

"Watch your steps. Maybe someday you'll trip and fall so hard that no one can catch you." He breathe in my neck, taking my breath away.

He pulled me against him and I was very close to his face now, he let me stand on my Tippy toes to look at him.

"Maybe, I'll trip too and fall so hard that no one can catch me." He added and my eyebrows crashed in confusion.

Realising what he meant, my face flushed in dark hues like cherries.

What the tricky frack was he doing!?
Does he even know what he is speaking!?

"Yah! You two, come back fast. We need to get ready! The guns are received jungkook!!" Yoongi yelled ontop of his lungs breaking from our intense eye contact.

"Yea ok hyung! Unload the guns, we'll be there!" He replied.

We....yeah we will surely be there.

My heart drummed more louder and my hormones tried to burst through its walls when I saw his Adam apple bobbing up and down. He caught me staring at him for too long and he glance down at me.

"We should get ready, babygirl."