CHAPTER: 40

The van ride was silent after what they saw. After what revealed in front of their eyes.

"So Are we going back to Seoul?" Jane asked, fiddling with Taehyung's sleeve.

"Yeah," He replied.

"And....so what is going on between you and Jungkookie??" Hoseok asked, with a nervous smile.

Jane smiled and replied, "I like him."

Everybodies eye widen at the open confession, Jungkook was stunned at how easily she revealed while he was chickening out.

"And Jungkookie you?" Jimin nudged his shoulder and he turned his face to the window.

"I-I..." He couldn't form any words.

"It's okay...give him time people. I can wait." Jane smiled widely.

•×•

After arriving to the same place, they all straight went to their rooms.

Jane was all smiley , she didn't regret kissing him at all.  Because every thing she has done, she never regretted a thing. Even Saying Yes to Her ex boyfriend, it was memorable but those were past. Holding on to her past will only bring her pain, so she is always optimistic and grudge free.

While on the other side.

"Jungkook, is this another trick to hurt her?" Namjoon asked, arms folded. His face was unreadable.

Jungkook was silent ,after a while he answered "No."

"Then what was happening there?"

"It...it was...I don't know."

Namjoon only sighed before patting his dongsaengs shoulder, "Kook, It's your choice to hurt her or not. It's okay to have feelings for her. At the end of the day, it wasn't even her fault."

Jungkook nodded and Namjoon exited his room.

His mind was playing tricks, brain saying that she is tricking and heart saying that she liked him.

He wanted to clear out things with her. If the confession was true or false. After all who openly confesses it's feelings. 90% was that she is lying.

He exited his own room, he walked towards a certain room. Knocking on the door three times, he waited for the person to open it.

He could hear  muffled sounds coming from the other side, The door slowly creaked open with a smiling Jane but her smile turned blank when she saw who the person was.

"Jungkook? "

"Can I come in?"

"Hm." She let him in, closing the door afterwards.

Following closely behind, she sat down beside him on the bed.

"Is there anything you needed?" She asked.

"Yeah, about that....umm about that..." He stuttered on his words, she only smiled "Confession?"

"Do you really like me?"

"If you know the answer, why do you ask?"

He tried hard not to blush, "What do you like about me?"

"Hm, even I don't know. You have this weird aura that attracted. My heart seems to go crazy, at first I hated you to my wits, but now...it seems that I like you."

"Oh please, don't tell me you don't like me!" She gasped at the sudden thought, she was only thinking about herself. She didn't think about him.

"N-no! It's just that I'm confused." He quickly replied,  she breathe out on relief.

She knew it was hard for him, Taehyung told her that she was bought here to take revenge. It was kinda related to her father, she didn't discover the whole truth, but it was clear he had a grudge against her father.

"Jungkook, I don't know what you have against my father. And I know, it will be hard for you. After all, I am someone who you bought to pour your anger over. It's okay if you don't like me. I'm not trying to force you or somet-" she got cut off again by Jungkook kissing her.

Seriously Jungkook, can you stop kissing her so suddenly.

Breaking the kiss for a short moment, he spoke "I like you. I like you like a lot."

Her smile broke in and she hugged him tightly. "Do you want to stay here tonight?"

He nodded against her neck. "I'm sorry if I'm sleeping weirdly, I have a habit to fling over my legs at night." She revealed her embarassing habit while he chuckled.

They both laid on the bed, a thin layer blanket covering their bodies. He was hesitant to hug her, so he just slept straight gazing at the ceiling.

Jane moved towards him, she wrapped her arms around him and he stiffened.

"Just cuddle me of you want to." She whispered.

He turned to wards her and hugged her small form, "It's crazy and scary. And it's exciting at the same time."

She nodded and kissed his forehead,
"Love is crazy, scary and exciting."