CHAPTER: 50

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

'hyung , you pushed me!'

•×•

"So why'd you leave, baby?" Jungkook asked the same damn question and she closed her eyes for a second. Then opening them up with a small sad smile, but her small smile formed into a smirk, "eventually I had to, I don't love you. Nor do I like you, that was one of my plans to let your guard down."

It hurt Jungkook a bit but he wasn't taking any of it, he was sure it was all a lie. He was watching Jane from the top, how she murmured things like
"It's been 2 days, do you miss me Jungkook?"

"Then why did you leave your precious thing with me?" He asked, tightening her hold on her waist, completely forgetting about the situation.

Even tho she knew what he meant, she played dumb, "What precious thing?"

He glance down at his chest, both of them saw the small heart shaped pendant hanging around his neck.

She didn't know what to reason about this, "Oh,think I mistakely left it."

"So...This necklace mistakely clasped from your hands to my neck?"

She pursed her lips, cursing to God for giving such stubbornness to him.
She tried to push him away but he only tightened it more.
But when he pulled her closure to him, she felt something and damn she has never felt so embarrassed. She felt his bulge growing impatient.

"J-jungkook, I think it's better if you let me go.....Um.." she stuttered.

Knowing what she meant, he cleared his throat and nodded, letting her stand by his side.

"Are you two done now? And jk or whatever, let that hand fall down from her waist." Now was the turn for the so called suspended Officer.

Jungkook totally ignored she existed and turned towards his hyungs, "Hyung, can we go now ?" Namjoon nodded while jin was standing in front of the mirror checking himself out.

"Or do we need to take that gun girl too?" Jungkook asked Jane, she seemed surprised but she didn't know what to answer.

"Alright, both of them." He answered and removed his black jacket to cover the top of Jane, "Don't show bare shoulders next time, it's dangerous to show these to your boyfriend specially someone like me, you know. The daddy energy." He whispered into her ear, and she turned pink.

"Okay so let's go!" Taehyung happily cheered and ran towards Koral like a happy child, trying to lock his arms with hers. She seemed weirded out and showed her gun towards him and backed up.

"Jane, you're not going anywhere." Koral sternly said making every one halt in their steps.

Jane had no answer whatsoever, who would have. She wants to go but doesn't want to. She wants to stay with koral but doesn't want to. So she kept a condition.

"Jungkook, There's a condition." She says, and jungkook turns towards her.
"If we both go with you all, then I need a condition."

"That is?"

"Tell me all the secrets and the purpose of still keeping me alive. And..why do you hate my father."

Jungkook pursed his lips, he didn't want to be so bare yet. Bare of secrets. But he thought she needed to know about her father's secrets, so he nodded. "Deal." Jane had a small smile on her lips, now happily pulling koral's hands towards the exit.

"Ok ok guys, let's go!! Times running out!!" She shouts and tried to run out the exit.

"Jungkook, your girl is really a weird one.." Namjoon says, looking at him with mock while Jungkook doesn't take it as a insult but compliment.

Jungkook grins at the remark, he felt peace that his girl was totally different and he loved it. "My girl is weird and only one piece in this world."

•×•

While Koral seemed hesitant, not hesitant. She didn't want to go with them at all. But knowing that Jane is going alone with them, she bestow didn't want to let her go alone.

At the same time, she felt so stupid of herself. Why did she cut off her phone in the first place? Oh right, so that her father doesn't call and make her stressed.

While Jane's phone was thrown away into the water by the boys in the process of kidnapping her.

She definitely didn't wanted to go and therefore tried her best to manipulate Jane.

Sitting close to her sister, she whispered.
"Jane, don't you think it's a bad idea?"

She Expected her answer to be agreeing to her but to her disappointment, Jane shook her head.
"Nope, it's a good idea. Trust me, they are like normal people only"

"Like hell normal people, these guys are weird. That guy, sockjin or something? He was checking himself out. Taehyung is checking me out. Your jk is checking you out from that time. These people are really weird."
She complaint while Jane just laughed at her remark.

Jane understood why she was feeling like this, even when she met them for the first time, she was weirded out by these boys. But as she spent time with them, she began to know that they also live like normal people. Always clean and tidy. They don't just splash blood anywhere, they keep it clean.

"But what about Namjoon, he is not weird?" Jane asked and she seemed taken back, not because she mentioned a guy's name, but because he was attractive to her.

"Um, I didn't check him that specially."

Jane immediately understood, Koral had grown an attraction towards him. So fast.

"Why ask me about them! I think jk is creepy, he has been staring at you for a long time." She said and Jane looked towards his way, true he was staring at her.

Instead of turning red and blushing, she turned the tables. She blowed a kiss his way, and mouth a 'I love You'
Which was taken suprise by both Koral and Jungkook. He shied away and looked out the window with tinted cheeks.

"Girl, what did you just do?" She asked and Jane smiled, "I did what a girlfriend should do."

"Your love is toxic." Koral said and Jane's head whipped to her.

"Even if it is, we still do love each other. Toxic or not, We both know our status, we both know how we feel. And we both know how to put people into place."

"Okay okay, chill geez." She surrendered and muttered, "the next harley Quinn and Joker."

Jane just smiled bitterly and glanced at her, "You're smart that you know it."